- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Manager at Empire Microsystems
Posted on: 8 November, 2018
Deadline: 10 November, 2018
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Empire Microsystems
Empire Microsystems - Our company offers prepaid electricity & water sub-metering for residential and commercial properties.
We seek to hire a vibrant and persuasive Business Development Manager who will be tasked with the role of identifying new business, improving the company’s market position and achieving financial growth.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Create market awareness for the company’s product.
- Marketing and selling Company’s products and services to customers through field visits, in house calls, internet, and other marketing channels.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients.
- Keep a keen eye on market trends and the competition.
- Reviewing sales performance on weekly, monthly, quarterly basis.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or any Business-Related Course with power and electrical industry background.
- At least 2-3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Must be tech savvy.
- Must have experience in E- marketing.
- Able to meet set sales target within the agreed timeframe.
- Must have negotiation skills and the ability to close sales deals.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact with people from diverse background.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to send their application to email@example.com with subject “Business Development Manager” by 10th Nov 2018.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Empire MicrosystemsSimilar Jobs
- Manufacturing Internship (7 Posts) at Schneider Electric
- Sales & Marketing Director at Schneider Electric
- Quality Assurance Engineer at PayGo Energy
- Business Development & Marketing Manager at Gasoil Limited - Virtual HR
- Senior Engineer at PowerGen Renewable Energy
- Job Opportunities at Eaton