Letshego Holdings Limited (“Letshego”) was incorporated in 1998, is headquartered in Gaborone and has been publicly listed on the Botswana Stock Exchange since 2002. Today it is one of Botswana’s largest indigenous groups, with a market capitalisation in excess of USD500mn, placing it in the top 40 listed sub-Sahara African companies (ex-South Africa), and with an agenda focused on inclusive finance. Through its eleven country presence across Southern, East and West Africa (Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Swaziland, Tanzania and Uganda), its subsidiaries provide simple and appropriate consumer, microfinance and savings solutions to the financially underserved.
Overall, the incumbent is responsible for the efficient performance of the Government Payroll product and effective supervision of his/her teams’ sales activities and maintains strong ongoing business relationships with various stakeholders.
- Develop a sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of set targets and profitability.
- Maintain and develop existing and new relationships to optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor execution of action plans of the sales team and supervise daily and weekly sales activity of your team.
- Support marketing activities and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities.
- Maintain accurate records and generate timely and reliable reports.
- Attend and present the company in meetings that aid business development, both internal and external.
- Liaise with BM Manager to ensure appropriate staffing, maintain a disciplined team and ensure effective staff development.
- Liaise with BM Manager to ensure appropriate staffing, maintain a disciplined team and ensure effective staff development of the team.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Review the AML policies and procedures and advise management on the need to amend the policies and procedures for efficient performance.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Developing an innovative and a fully-fledged Marketing function that also encompasses product development, research function and brand management.
- Developing and implementing communications and media strategies that successfully deliver information and key messages to the public.
- Developing and recommending an annual plan for the Marketing and Communications department.
- Enhancing Letshego Kenya's visibility to both the internal and external stakeholders.
- Acting as an advocate for evolving and improving the marketing communication.
- Keeping up to date on topical issues in the financial services sector and work with associates and staff to leverage on such opportunities
- Provide market intelligence to the EXCOM on a monthly basis.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.