If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Kilifi County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following position.
The Procurement service entails inventory control, procurement, custody, physical distribution, utilization, verification, write-off and disposal of stores; custody of government movable property; prevention and detection of losses and guarding against wastage and misuse through procurement and disposal of boarded stores according to laid down procedures and regulations.
- Planning and co-ordination of supplies management services;
- Enforcement of Government procurement regulations, systems and procedures;
- Preparation of supplies estimates of expenditure and control of Vote;
- Initiation of policy, review and updating of existing regulations, supplies management instructions, inspection, training and development of the supplies personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement; OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent with postgraduate qualification in Procurement/Supplies Management
- Member of a professional procurement body
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in procurement management
The Principal Procurement Officer and the Senior Procurement Officer must have the following clearances;
- A certificate of good conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department (CID)
- A clearance certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- A Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- A Certificate from Ethics & Anti-corruption Commission (EACC)
go to method of application »
Job Group H
- Driving a motor vehicle as authorized
- Maintenance of work tickets for vehicles assigned
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicles systems
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle
- Ensuring security and safety for the vehicle on and off the road
- Carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems, tyre pressure
- Safety of the passengers and/or goods therein
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsements and valid for any of the classes of vehicles which the officer is required to drive;
- Passed the Occupational Test II for Drivers; and,
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
Method of Application
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit applications accompanied by Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, and other relevant supporting documents.
Staff of the County Assembly of Kilifi are highly encouraged to apply if they meet the necessary qualifications.
All applicants should clearly indicate the POSITION APPLIED FOR MARKED ON THE ENVELOPE and be addressed to:
County Assembly Service Board
County Assembly of Kilifi
P.O. Box 332-80200
Applications should reach the Office of the Secretary, County Assembly Service Board of Kilifi on or before close of business on 22nd January 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NOTE: COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF KILIFI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.