If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
BSK Global is a reliable partner serving its Customers in the principle of understanding their needs and serving to these needs on global basis.
BSK Global, in order to provide the quality and economical solutions its Customers deserve, provides an environment that its Employees, Suppliers and Stakeholders develop a sense of partnership.
Project Change Manager will play a key role in ensuring projects meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing client adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The change manager will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
In liaison with relevant stakeholders:
- Complete Project change management assessments
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Consult and coach project teams
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Manage stakeholders
- Track and report issues
- Support change management at the organizational level
- Manage the change portfolio
- implementing a project change strategy, change assessment plan, and detailed change readiness work plan
- Identifying, assessing, and validating impacted stakeholder groups and their need for communications and engagements in order to create the narrative of what they need to understand, what actions they need to take, and how we want them to feel
- Assessing project, function, leadership alignment needs and alignment to outcomes throughout the project
- Partnering and collaborating strongly with the Project Manager and project team to ensure project plans and change readiness activities are aligned and in the best interests of project success outcomes
- Acknowledging and embracing the diversity of the project teams, proactively developing productive relationships with all associates on the project teams
- Previous experience working as in a change management team
- Graduate with at least 5 years work experience
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Change management certification or designation desired
- Be passionate about experimenting with and championing the adoption of new ways of working to shift how organizations operate
- Be energized by anticipating and working through interdependencies, roadblocks, and opportunities across programs & projects
- Be tolerant of ambiguity while working in with complex clients / Demanding clients
go to method of application »
To be involved in the design or modification of business systems or IT systems. The analyst interacts with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand their problems and needs. The analyst gathers business requirements, documents, and analyzes the provided information.
The analyst will then document the current situation, advises on ways to improve the process and work with developers to use the new process in developing new technology, where need be.
The incumbent should provide an objective basis to assist in:
- Deciding which systems to adopt for the efficient running of customer projects.
- What processes should be scrapped.
- What processes should be improved and how to improve them.
- What new processes should be adopted to increase customer projects efficiency
Statement of Work
In order to deliver the required outputs, the incumbent will need to execute the following tasks:
- Determine objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats i.e. Create requirements definition documentation, including use cases, and functional specifications to capture business needs and for validation with the customer and shared with project stakeholders.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications i.e. Perform gap analysis to identify opportunities for process improvement or management control of work flow.
- Create a ‘To be’ document and Support development teams by creating new process flows for all customer projects
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Work with development resources (in-house and consultants) to ensure the system design meets the requirements.
- Support development teams by creating Test cases for customer projects
- Communication during process change, between the business, tech & Quality Assurance team on projects
- Conduct Training as required for new processes
- Educating business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Detailed reports
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Business Information Technology or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs stating their expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th January 2019 clearly stating the on the subject of the mail