- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Procurement Officer at Nanyuki Sports Club
Posted on: 4 March, 2019
Deadline: 15 March, 2019
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Nanyuki Sports Club
Nanyuki Sports Club - We love who we are and we are very proud to be the part of our Club
Situated in Nanyuki (Laikipia County) , the Nanyuki Sports Club was established in 1926, and is known for the quality of its golf course, its affordable food, and the warm welcome that every guest receives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of activities in the purchasing process such as sourcing, procurement, receiving, with all logistics and management activities.
- Sourcing and purchasing of supplies as requested by the respective departments.
- Raising LPOs, receiving quotations and responsible for all deliveries.
- Planning, implementing and controlling the efficient and effective forward and reverse flow of storage of goods between the point of origin and point of consumption.
- Coordinating and collaborating with suppliers, user departments, intermediaries, service providers etc.
- Negotiating favorable prices and credit terms with suppliers.
- Ensuring proper receiving of goods and that proper food handling procedures are followed.
- Maintaining of the hotel stores and cold rooms in an excellent condition.
- Ensuring proper contracts are in place with suppliers as necessary.
- Analyze potential vendors and suppliers for future project needs
- Controlling of stock and stock movement
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- Diploma/Certificate in Purchasing and Supplies or any other relevant discipline from a recognized institution
- Must have at least 2-4 years proven professional experience in administrative and operational aspects of Procurement.
- Experience in using legally established professional and transparent procurement policies and procedures
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Good time management skills
- Strong Analytical and presentation skills
- Team player
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Previous use of Opera or Fidelio Hotel Management System would be plus
- Ability to be self-motivated with a positive attitude and a solid work ethic
Method of Application
Qualified candidates to send their application/CVs and certificates quoting their desirable salary to email@example.com by COB 15th March, 2019
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nanyuki Sports ClubSimilar Jobs
- Security Officer at Boma Inn
- Banquet Manager at Kempinski Hotels
- Front Desk Clerk at Palacina
- Director of Marketing & Sales at Sarova Hotels
- Job Vacancies at African Wildlife Foundation
- Business Development Manager at HotelsPro