- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Country Manager at Bolt
Posted on: 11 March, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Bolt
Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
Ready to continue our expansion in Kenya and we are looking for a Country Manager to lead the process. This is the key leadership role in every country, which requires your strong entrepreneurial spirit and experience in growing businesses. You’ll succeed with speed and calmness at the same time, with strong strategic thinking, high standards and keeping it straightforward and simple.
Let’s build the future of transport together!
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead the expansion of Bolt in Kenya. Build, inspire and grow the team of unique Bolt people.
- Navigate through interesting area regulatory matters and local policies within the transportation and tech industry
- Steer operations and business development in highly competitive environment.
- Understand and improve commercial processes to speed-up the growth
- Advise and closely collaborate with HQ teams such as Product, Legal or Marketing to develop key initiatives
- Employ your common sense but be fully empowered to make data-driven decisions
- Develop complex analytical models and reporting systems at city and country level
- Develop strategic partnerships with stakeholders in the area
- Make our partner drivers happy - evaluate and launch different incentive programs to grow our supply
- Drive local marketing campaigns and events, generating the loudest buzz in town
- Be responsible for general business management and financial reporting
Desired Skills and Experience
- Be a great communicator and manager for our people
- Have at least 5 years of experience in an operational management or general management role
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company is your plus
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset and skills
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree (economics, finance or other analytical subjects are a plus)
- Have excellent spoken and written English skills
- Have amazing people leadership skill
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bolt career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about BoltSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Intern at Chevian Enterprises
- Job Openings at PayJoy
- Executive Associate at Andela
- New Business Sales at Bluekey Seidor
- Lead Engineer at Lily Health
- Software Tester at Eclectics International Limited
- Software Engineer at TuliA App