G4S is the leading global integrated security company specializing in the provision of security products, services and solutions. The group is active in more than 110 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 623,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. We specialize in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
- Basic Salary
- Medical Benefit
- Pension Scheme
- Group Life & Personal Accident Cove
Reporting to the Credit Control Supervisor, the Credit Control Officer will be responsible for the maintenance of monthly cash collections performance as per set target and carrying out credit account administration activities as per credit control process.
- Cash Collections
- Achieve 100% cash collections as per monthly target based on portfolio allocated.
- Ensure that customer’s notification of amounts due is sent out immediately the debt fall due.
- Apply credit control procedures on assigned portfolio based on the age overdue amount as well as contract terms.
- Maintain daily monitoring tracker for cash collections and escalate risk accounts immediately they are identified.
- Days Sales Outstanding Management
- Ensure that the assigned portfolio DSO is maintained within company acceptable range of 30 to 45 Days.
- Ensure that actions related to overdue debt within the portfolio are performed within 30 days from overdue date.
- Maintain a monthly bad recovery of 2% of bad debt outstanding amount.
- Credit Accounts Administration
- Monitor daily receipts allocation for assigned portfolio and ensure that accounts credit position is up to date at the end of each working day.
- Continuously verifies accuracy of debtors ageing of the assigned portfolio to ensure that no inaccurate customer exposure is presented at any point.
- Perform accounts reconciliations and present the reconciled report within 24hrs from the time of request.
- Maintain daily customer call logs in specific prescribed format for future follow up as well as evidence of number of customers contacted on a daily basis.
- Ensure that debt collection activities are done as per credit control process and policy.
- Credit Control Documentation
- Maintain record of soft copies contracts of the assigned portfolio which are easily accessible on request.
- Maintain trail documents for changes in billable amount for assigned portfolio in soft copies e.g. termination notices, price increase letters, addendum contract, temporary work orders.
- Monitor contracts’ expiry dates and escalate contracts due for renewal to respective billing supervisor three months to expiry date.
- Maintain up to date customer credit control file which should include: contracts, PI letters, demand notices, correspondences, credit notes, suspension notices, and termination copies
The Ideal Candidate
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Numerical Field
- Kenya market
- Kenya legislation
Two to three years in credit control management related assignment
- Financial Acumen
- Conflict Management
- Microsoft Word – Intermediate level
- Microsoft Excel – Intermediate level (Advance level are advantageous)
- Microsoft PowerPoint – Basic level
- ERP system(s)
- Google suite of products
Reporting to the Procurement Manager the Inventory Officer will be responsible for stores management with a view to control the materials in the store.
- Oversee and administer operations of the stores
- Receive, identify and verify supplies
- Provide information to and assists users
- Prevent unauthorized persons entering into the stores
- Maintain the stores department in a tidy manner
- According to requirements and established procedures, arranges stock in the allocated places.
- Inventory Management
- Ensure that the stock neither exceed the maximum level nor go below the minimum level at any point of time.
- Coordinate with user department on stock balances and need for more orders by initiating internal purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all regular stores items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum limit fixed in respect thereof.
- Ensure that all stores are issued using the inventory management system
- Inspect all material, supplies or equipment that enters the store
- Receive materials into the stores after checking them with the contents of the delivery note and issues a Goods Received Note and prepare documents for accounts payable
- Weigh, measure, check, sample, and keep accurate records on materials, supplies, and other equipment that enters the store.
- Verify the quantity and quality of items they are assigned, checking for defects and recording finding
- Prepare reports on stores inventory levels
- Issuance of stores
- Issue materials against authorised store requisition notes in right quantity of right specification, and at the right time
- Store management
- Employ location coding and stores coding for easy identification of every item of stores
- Protect material from losses due to fire, theft, evaporation, obsolescence etc.
- To check the book balances, with the actual physical stock at frequent intervals by way of internal control over wrong issues, pilferage, etc.
The Ideal Candidate
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Diploma in Stores Management or related discipline
- Knowledge of goods or materials in assigned storeroom
- Knowledge of stores and stock record keeping systems
- Knowledge of safety precautions pertaining to the work, including toxic and hazardous materials handling and storage
- Knowledge of basic buying and purchasing practices
- Knowledge of inventory principles and practices
- Skill in appropriate use of goods and materials in storeroom
Three to Five years’ of receiving, storing and issuing supplies in stores.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.