Established since 1981, Trattoria is a family run restaurant and is ideal for breakfast or coffee meetings, lunch or dinner, from 7.00am to 12.00pm you can enjoy typical Italian cuisine indoors and outdoors at any time. Experience the warm breeze and view in the heart of Nairobi, on the exclusive mezzanine veranda.
Our vast menu offers from antipasto, homemade pasta, pizza, seafood char grill, and to finish, homemade ice-creams and cakes. Additionally you can wind down in our new piano bar with a wide selection of Italian wines and cocktails.
Secured in the city centre, we offer a shuttle service on request complete with radio communication. Call us to make a table and shuttle reservation.
The Head Storekeeper shall be responsible for ensuring that optimum stock levels are maintained by implementing store operating procedures and overseeing functions of all stores staff.
- Ensuring that stock balances are controlled and requisitions raised from departments to replenish the stock;
- Ensuring stock taking is done at specified times and any variances arising thereof adequately explained;
- Completing documentation and taking the necessary action in case of non-delivery, substandard deliveries or over pricing;
- Informing management and following agreed procedures in the case of spoilt, damaged or slow moving items;
- Assisting with preparation of stores operating budgets in accordance with establishment’s objectives;
- Working with stores team to adhere to budgeted cost parameters;
- Establishing stores operating procedures and ensuring their implementation;
- Ensuring that stocks are inspected, as to quality and quantity, against delivery documents;
- Authorizing issue of goods to the user departments as per requisitions; and
- Performing any other duties assigned from time to time.
Appointment to this position will be made from persons who have:
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies (CIPS) from a recognized institution;
- KCSE grade C (Plain) or its equivalent; and
- At least three (3) years working experience in a comparable position.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate meticulous attention to detail and creativity;
- Be a strong team player; and
- Proficiency in Materials Control System.
Method of Application
Qualified persons to send CV only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position opens until 15th May 2019.