- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Latest Jobs at Langata Hospital Limited
Posted on: 3 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Langata Hospital
Langata Hospital was founded in June 2005 as a medical center and was licensed as a hospital in December 2005 . It continues to grow and expand its services and has fast become a respected and reputable health care institution in Nairobi.
Langata Hospital Limited is seeking to hire an experienced System Administrator who will be responsible for managing Information technology, computer systems, Controlling and evaluating IT electronic data operations and manage IT staff.
- Provides IT supports, training, and orientation for new technology users.
- Offers troubleshooting, support, and repair when IT equipment or networks malfunction.
- Provides phone, live chat or in-person support depending on the organizations scope.
- Asks directed questions regarding equipment and networks to assess IT issues.
- Follows scripts to provide effective and well-tested support.
- Walk clients/ staff through solutions to solve problems .Demonstrates great customer service skills, listens carefully, and exercises patience.
- Documents daily tasks. Training, and support sessions to inform the department and organization better regarding IT support needs.
- Maintains records of hardware and software inventory.
- Assists with maintaining information security through controlled hardware or software installation and staff education.
- Follows emergency plans for equipments, power or security failures when necessary and ensures data security.
- Maintain essential IT operations including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software and hardware.
- Work with a team of installation, network, security, and support specialists.
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and system that provide commercial advantage in a global marketplace.
- Enable faster and smarter business processes and implement analytics for meaningful insights.
- Partner with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities and achievements.
- Perform server administration tasks including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, print services, even log warnings and errors and resource monitoring.
- Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems, including all backup.
- Maintain internal infrastructure requirements including laptop and desktop computers ,servers,routers,switches,firewalls,printers ,phones ,security updates: support internet,intranet,LAN,WAN’S and network segments.
- Diploma or Higher Diploma in Computer Science or closely related field from a recognized institution.
- At least Experience of 2 years in the same field
- Experience in Network configuration and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of database environment.
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and quick problem solution skills.
- Experience with Help desk solutions will be an added advantage.
go to method of application »
Langata Hospital Limited is seeking to employ a pharmaceutical technologist who will be responsible for preparing, supplying and distributing medicines prescribed for patients. Provide assistant to the pharmacists by filling prescription, providing advice to consumers, managing inventory, verifying paperwork and numerous other tasks.
- Receive prescriptions or refill request and verify that information is complete and accurate.
- Price and refer the customer for payment
- Maintain proper storage and security conditions or drugs.
- Answer telephones, responding to questions or requests professionally.
- Assist customers by answering simple questions, locating items, or referring them to the pharmacist for medication information.
- Cleaning and maintain equipment and work areas, as well sterilize glassware according to prescribed method.
- Establish and maintain patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients.
- Order, label and count stock of medications, chemicals and supplies weekly.
- Arrange pharmacy stocks, verify quantities and inform the pharmacist of stock needs and shortages
- Mix pharmaceutical preparations according to written prescriptions.
- Compute chargers for medication and equipment dispensed to hospital patients.
- Deliver medications and pharmaceutical supplies to patients, nursing stations, or surgery.
- Must be a Registered Pharmaceutical technologist
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical technologist from any recognized institution or its equivalent and be registered pharmacy board;
- Possess a Valid license from Pharmacy Board of Kenya
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
- At least Experience of 2 years in the same field.
Method of Application
Successful candidates should send their Curriculum vitae and Application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5/07/2019.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Langata HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Fraud Analyst at Cigna
- Program Director - Kenya at BroadReach
- Optometrist at Caremax Health
- Latest Recruitment at Meridian Health Group
- Surveillance Officer at Nairobi Hospital
- Systems and Database Developer at Gertrude's Children's Hospital
- F&B Supervisor at Nanyuki Sports Club
- Jobs at Imara Mediplus