- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Field Marketing Manager, EMEA at GitLab
Posted on: 15 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at GitLab Inc.
GitLab Inc. is a company based on the GitLab open-source project, helping developers collaborate on code to build great things and ship on time. We are an active participant in our global community of customers and contributors, trying to serve their needs and lead by example. We have one vision: everyone can contribute to all digital content, and our mission is to change all creative work from read-only to read-write.
This position is remote, based in EMEA.
- Adapt digital and content marketing programs to the needs of a regional sales team.
- Create, expand, and accelerate sales opportunities through regional and account-based marketing execution, within marketing defined strategy.
- Be an advocate for the sales region you support and help the rest of the marketing department understand their priorities.
- Be an advocate for the marketing department and help the sales team you support understand the marketing department's priorities.
- Swag management for sponsored events, GitLab owned events, and in support of the sales department.
- Decision making and discretion regarding event selection and planning in support of regional sales objectives.
- Regional event strategy, decision making, and onsite management.
- Event logistics in support of the team. From helping to book space for meetings to making sure the booth is staffed, and making sure every aspect of our events are well organized.
- Past experience delivering, accelerating, and expanding sales pipeline through regional marketing.
- 7+ years of experience.
- Strong communication skills without a fear of over communication. This role will require effective collaboration and coordination across internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to empathize with the needs and experiences of IT leaders, IT ops practitioners, and developers.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, and able to meet deadlines.
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- A passion and strong understanding of the developer tools, IT operations tools, and/or IT security markets.
- Experience with supporting both direct sales and channel sales teams.
- Leadership at GitLab
- Travel up to 50%
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook . The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page .
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to GitLab Inc. career website on boards.greenhouse.io to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GitLab Inc.Similar Jobs
- Health and Wellness Consultant at Samasource
- Technical Business Development Manager at IWayAfrica
- Enterprise Client Account Manager at CloudFactory
- Finance Manager at Pula
- Health Informatics Specialist at ICF Incorporated
- Operations Entrepreneur at WellPower Technologies, Inc.
- Account Manager at WIPRO
- Senior Deal Manager - Contracts Management at Oracle