- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Property Manager at Homes Universal LTD
Posted on: 16 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Home Universal
Homes Universal is a real estate consortium of more than ten subsidiaries that offer the full range of real estate services ranging from property development, sales and lettings, valuations, property management, property exhibitions, interior design and a host of other complementary services
- Issuing of invoices and collection of rent on timely basis.
- Renewal of Property leases as and when they expire in liaison with the landlord's advocates.
- Ensuring land rent and rates are paid on time and advising on other government statutory requirements regarding Property operations.
- Exhausting all the marketing avenues to ensure speedy occupancy of the Property.
- Identifying and approving only qualified organizations for participation in Property activations.
- Ensuring no illegal businesses operate within the compound and confines of the Property.
- Provision of repair work order budgets for approval by the landlord on a timely manner for planning purposes.
- Coordination of service providers and ensuring the common services like lifts, generators, cleaning, parking etc operate seamlessly without hitches.
- Reviewing of service provider contracts as and when they expire and advise the landlord accordingly.
- Coordination of security services with the security company in the Property and liaising with area security team to ensure constant updates on security matters within the area.
- Ensuring utility bills are paid on time to avoid Property interruptions.
- Ensuring technical support personnel like plumbers and electricians assess the functionality of various appliances and equipment and update on the same on daily basis.
- Publicize the Property in liaison with the client on media and other forums to increase traffic for the tenants and yield high tenant retention.
- Encourage the tenants to liaise with one another to develop mutually beneficial approaches to common issues, eg. crime prevention and publicity. To run regular consultative meetings to further the above and foster understanding between all parties involved in the activities of the Shopping Property.
- Foster, develop and maintain good working relationships with local residents.
- Manage tenant’s complaints by following best practice customer relationship procedures, lease conditions and guidelines.
- Enhance the existing Property tenancy mix and shop configurations to maximize income for the landlord and profitability to the tenants.
- Collection of service charge and availing accounts on the same in a timely manner. Manage budget throughout Service Charge Period highlighting any overspends or underspends as and when they arise.
- Effective implementation of the Property Health, Safety, Fire and legislation policies.
- Ensure efficient emergency procedures are in place and that staff and tenants are fully trained in emergency response with particular emphasis on evacuation procedures.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all associated local statutory bodies.
- Ensure that all service providers/contractors and tenants adhere and maintain good environmentally best practices in Property.
- Measure and manage service providers/ suppliers performance against agreed SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) in relation to Property.
- Ensure that the Help Desk has accurate and comprehensive data regarding the Property.
- Create a culture of service excellence based on continuous improvement and productivity in the Property.
- Monitor and improve the levels of customer satisfaction in the delivery of our services in the Property.
- Ensure that records are held on safe custody and more so updated on our latest state of the art cloud technology system which is unmatched in the region.
- Manage costs/outgoings for the Property effectively by carrying out due diligence through competitive bidding and evaluation.
- Provide relevant reports from time to time and ensure all staff in the Property emulates the same.
- Ensure all staff understands Property business and customer requirements, operational and financial performance through implementation of formulated policies.
- Identify training needs for Property staff members and ensure the needs are met and results and impact evaluated.
- Work closely with Property team members to avoid labor turnover by proactively managing staff issues and complaints.
- You shall ensure that all systems are updated i.e. Buildium, Secure Doc and Team Work as per instruction given.
- You shall continuously update the management on all activities on the adopted platforms.
- Any other duties as directed by the management or any other person appointed by the management
- Diploma/Degree in Land Economic, Real Estate or its equivalent
- Prior experience working in the real estate industry is an added advantage
- Knowledge in the use of Property Management softwares
- Ability to work under a high pressure environment
- At least 5 years’ experience in property management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
Method of Application
Applications can be sent to email@example.com and MUST clearly state the job title as the subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Home UniversalSimilar Jobs
- Business Developer at Rama Homes
- Sales Manager at Gribs Agency Limited
- Jobs at Cytonn Investment