American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Building on 100 years of experience, today AIG member companies provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, and other financial services to customers in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. These diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Are you interested in working in an environment where knowledge is cultivated, innovation is encouraged, and achievement is rewarded? Are you looking for a truly global company that considers diversity to be a business imperative?
We’re looking for a team member who wants to grow their career, is agile, innovative in this digital age and can give back to the community. Let’s partner for success – for you, for AIG, and for our clients.
Support the Customer-led and Digital Strategy for AIG Kenya by overseeing the Existing distribution Channels and onboarding new Producers and Digital partners. This will be done by delivering value to Customers and distribution partners through improved Customer experience.
Lead the Distribution Management which includes Agents, Brokers, Bancassurance channels and Digital Partners by developing and coordinating their plans, setting and controlling their performance goals to ensure execution of company strategies.
- Develop Channel Specific Strategies and oversee implementation of the same.
- Collaborate with underwriting function to identify how to best develop and leverage distribution opportunities in target market. Profitability and long-term sustainability of distribution channels and partnerships are key expectations.
- Responsible for setting and achieving sales targets, both overall and by line of business. Maintain momentum of current sales and marketing practices and priorities throughout transition.
- Provide hands-on sales expertise to establish, expand and develop distribution channels through quality selection and retention of various producer types and introduce new models of producer partnership.
- Development of existing and new producers across distribution channels with focus on training to Partner with the local & Regional Distribution team to adapt global standards, best practices, training programs and sales management methodologies to meet local needs and partnering to build new sales practices to meet evolving market needs.
- Coodinate with Contact Centre for all sales related activities. ( Lead Generation and Follow-up, Renewals, Cross Sell, sales Campaign Management)
- Design, implement and monitor best practices for sales management, including:
- Recruitment and selection of producers – Develop target producer profiles, controlled recruiting processes, etc. and ensure standards are adhered to.
- AIG Academy: Design and deliver a curriculum that provides producers with skills and knowledge required to achieve target validation and productivity KPI’s. Develop and deploy Digital Sales tools to support the training and empowerment of producers
- Performance management – Implement best practice sales management disciplines, activity and KPI management processes, incentive / recognition and compensation structures, etc. to motivate and enable sales managers to effectively manage agents sales activities and generate quality submissions, productivity and premium growth.
- Engage other business heads in the annual business planning process and agree on GPW growth figures as well as strategies and align these to distribution Channels and producers.
- Develop and implement an Annual Producer Events Calendars with an approved budget.
- Take charge of the Business Case development of New Digital partners and key distribution initiatives in collaboration with other business heads.
- Mine company portfolio and identify core segmentation approach that helps define targets for compelling value propositions.
- Lead or supporting internal client engagements that include:
- developing value propositions for prioritized customer segments,
- architecting brand portfolio strategies across multiple brands/products, and
- helping define/transform customer experiences aligned with customer needs
- Lead development of a comprehensive product/solution strategy and execution plan that will deliver substantial business growth over time.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing pilots, from market sizing and business model design to target optimization and financial analysis
- Develop an annual Marketing plan incorporating all departments marketing needs. This will include an Events Calendar.
- Ensure Marketing BDM is well exposed and trained to deliver all marketing support initiatives
- Development and constant review of Marketing Materials: Website, Sales tools, etc. They should be aligned to the digital strategy.
- Management of social Media platforms.
- Develop Staff to build technical Capacity to support the Production Growth and digital transformation in channel management
- Ensure continuous training & exposure of Business Development Managers to support the organizations Strategy
Audit and Compliance
- Ensure that Distribution & Marketing operations are all compliant with existing local regulations, company standards and direction.
- Conduct self-Audits on various identified compliance issues and report any anomalies. Implement all Compliance and Audit recommendations
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to American International Group, Inc. (AIG) career website on aig.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply