Our client, a company committed in providing world class marketing services in areas such as Brand Activation, Field Marketing Services and Branding seeks to recruit a Senior Account Manager-Marketing & Branding
The individual will be tasked with managing the clients within his/her assignment. Maintain client relationship, prepare plans, budgets and reports, supervise executions, expand the business for both existing and prospective clients, and ensure subordinates’ professional growth and development.
DEPARTMENT: Account Management/Client Service
REPORTS TO: Country Manager
SUPERVISES: Account Executives
- Be familiar with the market dynamics to maintain and achieve sales target
- Establish new businesses and also maintain existing accounts
- Ensure the delivery of high quality service that will attract repeated business
- Identify business opportunities
- Strict adherence to campaign budgets
- Timely invoicing of executed projects
- Budget reconciliation and cost control
- Secure POs before commencement of projects
- Ensure 100% accuracy of billing and invoicing on all projects executed.
- Follow up and drive prompt payment for all executed projects.
- Maximum outstanding debts kept at 30days.
- Work closely with procurement and finance to deliver and maintain good budgeting cost/margin.
- Act as the liaison between clients and the business
- Maintain close relationship with existing clients
- Work closely with clients to achieve clients’ growth ratio
- Quick response time to clients emails, phone calls and task
- Timely attendance of clients meetings and reporting
- Manage clients’ expectation for renewed contract
- Grow and mentor staff working directly under you
- Supervise support team and interns
STRATEGY & PLAN DEVELOPMENT
- Develop strategy for clients’ briefs as they are received
- Formulate and outline project plans
- Compile and develop comparative and competitive insight industry-wide for managed clients
PROJECT MANAGEMENT / QUALITY CONTROL
- Day to day management of clients’ projects
- Take part in all brainstorms/ideation sessions within the agency.
- Develop proposal/plans in response to client’s briefs
- Develop budgets for all project with corresponding job bag following agency stipulated cost margin
- Manage specific projects independently but at the supervision of an account manager or Head of Unit, as is applicable
- Drive smart, tactical execution of client projects
- Ensure proper planning with necessary tools for all projects e.g. timelines, work plans, checklist etc.
- Ensure production meetings are held both in-house and with client
- Manage situation and issues as they arise
- Manage weekly campaign status documents for review
- Obtain internal approval on all activities and projects before execution
- Work closely with the relevant lead (sales incentive or otherwise) to provide support on assigned duties
- Ensure training of all field staff with proper briefing and dissemination of all required information e.g. salary breakdown, codes of conduct and most importantly effective communication of brand essence etc.
- Ensure contracts and MOUs are duly signed by all parties with roles and responsibilities where necessary
- Ensure the field staff details are adequately documented prior to kick off of all projects and while its ongoing (contracts, issuance of temporary ID cards etc.) and that all necessary materials are collated and stored on the Google drive if applicable for reference
- Ensure proper inventory of all project materials upon commencement and closure
- Ensure proper closure of all projects with all materials duly reconciled and returned to client
- Develop proof of execution and invoices for all projects within a week of execution
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with no overlap
- Prepare report on all completed projects, to include insights, research and analysis
- Submit weekly and monthly reports to clients
- Ensure all claims are uploaded
- Ensure debriefs are held at the end of all projects, review reports shared for learnings by all
- All data capture must be collated and shared with client
- Ensure case studies are submitted and shared on the server (Shared folder)
JOB REQUIREMENTS QUALIFICATION:
- B.Sc./HND any related discipline
- Certification in marketing communications-related courses would be an added advantage.
Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in a similar role within the Brand Marketing Industry.
- Project management skills
- Strong people management and negotiation skills
- Creative and innovative
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft office
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day - time telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Senior Account Manager –Marketing & Branding on the Subject line. Candidates should indicate their current & Expected salaries.