- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pharmaceutical Technologist at Smart Brands
Posted on: 17 July, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View All Jobs at Smart Brands
Smart Brands Limited is a distribution company established under the laws of Kenya and has been in operation since in 1998. The company has over time focused in importing and distributing internationally renowned brands to the local market and beyond. Since inception the company has gone through multiple re-engineering geared to realigning it’s strategy to accommodate the ever growing and changing market.
We are looking for a self-driven, ambitious Pharmaceutical technologist to run a pharmacy.
- Develops and implements pharmacy policies and procedures to ensure daily operations proceed efficiently.
- Monitors and initiates action on short-expiry drugs to minimize losses.
- Liaises with the administrator on drug procurement from suppliers
- Coordinates quarterly pharmacy stock taking activity in liaison with the administrator.
- Responsible for accurate interpretation and processing of clinician drug orders.
- Disseminates drug information to patients, doctors, nurses and other medical staff.
- Responsible for storage and handling of Narcotic and Psychotropic substances in line with legal requirements.
- Maintains and updates the drug database including addition, editing and deletion of relevant data
Method of Application
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com by 19th July, 2019.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Smart BrandsSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Tuskys Supermarkets
- Sales Engineer at KEP Services Ltd
- Store Management Trainee at LC Waikiki
- Global Communications Lead at d.light
- Construction and Technical Affairs Supervisor at LC Waikiki Retail Company