- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Vacancies at Corporate Staffing Services Ltd
Posted on: 29 July, 2019
Deadline: 5 August, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Corporate Staffing Services - We are a leading recruitment firm in Kenya and have recruited for local and foreign businesses looking to hire mid level, top management and executive staff.
Our client is an internet service provider whose main aim is to provide affordable and reliable internet solutions to rural and unconnected communities thus bridging the digital divide. They seek to hire a motivated and results-oriented Corporate Sales Manager.
- Develop a comprehensive technical understanding of company’s product lines and how they can serve the business needs of Corporate customers
- Build a high quality sales pipeline of qualified leads in selected customer segments and/or geographies and ensure that all leads are tracked within company’s sales systems and processes
- Meet with qualified leads for the purposes of finding leads, gathering competitive intelligence, and understanding customer requirements. This may involve dedicated expansion trips and/or remote travel on a regular basis.
- Work closely with the Technical team to develop customer proposals and generate sales quotes, and convert leads to customers.
- Actively manage the customer journey through the sales process, follow up with the potential customers and the relevant company’s teams to close the deal and ensure timely implementation.
- Establish and build long-lasting customer relationships. Onboard new customers and manage the handover to Customer Service & Corporate Account Management.
- Contribute to product development by providing input to Product teams, including competitive intelligence and customer feedback on existing products and emerging customer needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing or a related field of study
- At least 5 years’ sales experience in the technology/telecommunication industry
- Entrepreneurial, with a strong drive to succeed and achieve targets
- Demonstrable previous success with sales of technology products to corporate customers, preferably hotels, conservancies, and/or large scale farming operations.
- Preferably a university graduate with excellent personal presentation and people skills
- Well organized, highly motivated – strong “can-do” attitude, disciplined and process oriented execution
- Ability to understand technical requirements, products and services, and propose compelling customer solutions to meet business needs.
- Excellent grasp of English, including oral and written.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Customer focused – demonstrate intimate knowledge of corporate customers, their needs, and how we can best serve them.
- Team-oriented, collaborative working style.
go to method of application »
Location: Industrial Area, Nairobi
- Proactively supporting and providing secretarial and administrative support services
- Support in setting up meetings and workshops venues, including drafting various documents, reports and minutes
- Support the Administrator to ensure staff files and children files are well updated with relevant documents
- Receive and review office communication
- Data entry and spreadsheet management
- Maintaining supplies as well as record keeping of stationery
- The ideal candidate should be proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- Wide experience in administration and reception work in a high work pressure environment
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies/Business Administration, public relations or typing
- At least 1 years’ working experience in secretarial support
- Must have working knowledge of advanced MS Excel functions
- Computer literate, good typing & data entry skills
- Candidates aged 25 years and below are encouraged to apply
- Excellent team player competencies, with highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Please only send your CV to email@example.com quoting the job title in the subject before Monday 5th August 2019. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Corporate StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
- Internal Client Services – Procurement Manager at Deloitte
- Job Openings at Sheer Logic
- Port Clerk at Stratostaff
- Executive Housekeeper at Genesis Consult
- Program Officer at WTS Energy
- Latest Openings at Corporate Staffing
- Hospitality Manager at Lafayette Resources