- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Senior Field Sales Representative at Victoria Furnitures Ltd
Posted on: 10 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Victoria Furnitures Ltd
Victoria Office is a brand owned and operated by Victoria Furnitures Ltd. With a rich heritage of expertise, elegance and style, our story is of a humble but steady rise to perfection, innovation and commitment.
Established in 1969 in Nairobi, Victoria Furnitures Ltd is well known for its high Quality Office furniture, offering cutting edge designs and attention to detail in all types of furniture.
We are looking for a Senior Field Sales Representative to take our business to the next level.
- 8 -12 years sales experience from the B2B industry in Kenya
- Experience in working in the trade or similar industries
- Field oriented
- Structured mindset
- Proactive mindset and likes to take initiative
- Ability to think analytical and plan effectively
- Ability to build strong relations with customer
- Drive and commitment
- Honesty and integrity
- Confident and able to overcome challenges
- Professional appearance
- To have an existing portfolio of previous clients to convert.
- Good communication skills
- Proven Sales Track Record.
- Strong English language skill.
- Scout for potential prospects that have furniture needs or new office.
- Collect market data and be able to report back with accuracy
- Take part in sales training
- Build and maintain strong and healthy relations with customers
- Various other tasks will be given
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential corporate clients
- Assess the needs of the corporate clients and provide viable solutions while meeting sales targets
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory achieving set sales targets
- Attend corporate client meetings
- Grow and retain existing corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them
- Market intelligence in the office furniture industry
- Must be confident and articulate when expressing yourself
- Must be able and willing to aggressively sell office furniture
- A business related degree is an added advantage.
- At least 8 to 12 years’ experience in Field Sales.
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Victoria Furnitures Ltd career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Victoria Furnitures LtdSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at Twyford Tile
- Brand Operations Manager at Nestlé
- Assistant Customer Service Excellence Manager at Unilever
- Production Manager at British American Tobacco
- Human Resource Assistant at Twiga Foods Limited
- Brewing Graduate Recruitment at Guinness
- Demand and Supply Planner at Upfield
- Human Resources Officer at Suguna Foods Limited