- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Jobs at Corporate Staffing Services Ltd
Posted on: 4 October, 2019
Deadline: 10 October, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services.
In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
Our client is a well-established betting company in Nairobi. They seek to hire Social Media Manager to engage with their online customers and enhance brand visibility online.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand.
- Engaging with customers through the use of social media.
- Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Maximizing followers’ on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Ensuring that approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each medium.
- Monitoring social media for customer comments both positive and negative.
- Building reporting frameworks to evaluate return on investment on the various platforms.
- Engaging with customers to resolve customer service issues and or create positive opportunities.
- Continuous research into new relevant social media channels and their impact on the brands marketing.
- Working with the marketing team to look at ways social media can work within wider campaigns.
- Analyzing social media insights to guide future social media campaigns.
- Developing, editing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Working with product team to increase impact on their campaigns.
- Reporting on social media mentions of the brand internally providing useful feedback to product and marketing teams.
- Optimizing the social media platforms as well as the company website in order to attract good traffic to the site.
- Searching social media for off-diary stories and content.
- Planning and delivery of community management strategies through social media.
- Diploma/Degree in digital media, marketing, Business management, or Media Broadcasting
- Previous experience as a social media manager for similar organizations
- Strong understanding of content management systems.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, search engine optimization and how social media impacts this.
- Articulate and professional communication skills.
- Passionate for Sports betting, Gaming Industry.
- Results driven individual
- Ability to work well under deadline pressure
- Attention to detail
go to method of application »
Our Client is a restaurant based in Nairobi. They seek to hire an experienced barista who will be tasked with preparing and serve hot and cold beverages, including various types of beverages.
- Preparing grinding and blending coffee beans, brewing coffee and tea, preparing items for waiters to serve customers.
- Take orders while paying attention to details (e.g. preferences of coffee blend, dairy and sugar ratios)
- Packaging food and beverages for sale.
- Cleaning and restocking work areas, emptying trash, and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
- Learning about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation techniques to improve food quality.
- Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, or behind the counter.
- Working as part of a fun, high-energy team.
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls company rules and regulations.
- Maintain stock of clean mugs and plates
- Check if brewing equipment operates properly and report any maintenance needs
- Comply with health and safety regulations
- Communicate customer feedback to managers and recommend new menu items
- Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in food and beverage preparation or customer service preferred.
- Training and willingness to continue learning about food and beverage preparation.
- Exceptional listening and communication skills.
- Ability to walk, stand for extended periods.
- Availability to work around peak hours, including nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- A polite, engaging personality.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence.
- Willingness to work as part of a high-energy, efficient team in a fast-paced environment.
go to method of application »
Our client is a fixed Internet service provider specialized in bringing affordable connectivity and related services to remote areas. They seek to hire a Field Engineer
The successful candidate will be responsible for customer installations and ongoing technical support, including but not limited to the customer premises, core infrastructure network and related power supply in selected locations.
- Installations – Implementation of technical solutions, including power installations, to meet customer connectivity requirements.
- Customer Support – Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair complex customer issues. Perform root cause analysis on issues to avoid recurrence. Liaise with relevant teams to resolve issues. Effectively communicate ticket status, service outages and escalate as per established customer support & escalation matrix.
- Network Optimisation – perform capacity monitoring and reporting on network resources, including incidental and preventive maintenance on cell site, power, transmission, and associated equipment.
- Implementation Excellence – ensure all customer solutions are documented, running configurations are backed up, and all preventive and restorative procedures are documented and adhered to. Ensure health & safety standards are observed.
- Operational Excellence – ensure all tools and equipment are well kept, maintained, and in good working condition. Have all the reconciliations done at the stores of all equipment collected and recovered.
- Driving and fleet management – including driving to/from jobs, ensuring the vehicle is clean and all items inside are well arranged, serviced on time, mileage tracked, and service and parts replacement is well recorded.
- Training and mentoring of junior employees – Developing the competency of interns and more junior technicians through on the job training and mentoring
- Timely and accurate reporting – Ensure proper feedback and timely update is given on all duties assigned, survey reports submitted within 24hrs, installation done within the day assigned, document all recovered items and reassignment of equipment.
- Efficient communication – Prompt responses to emails, Whatsapp, Kaizala and any other office communication channel.
- Teamwork and innovation – Have a good team spirit and smooth working relationship both within the Operations team and across the group.
- From time to time, conduct RF modelling and compile BOQs for both core infrastructure and extended WIFI WIFI solutions, and assist the Sales team in answering requests for information, bids, proposals.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering /HND/ Diploma (or related technical field) with a bias in Telecomm.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in ISP and /or Telecommunications Industry.
- Specific experience with wireless carrier builds, including use of sophisticated electronic test equipment, measuring devices, meters and hand tools in analyzing, adjusting, installing, wiring, repairing, maintaining and testing wireless, transmission, and associated equipment.
- Understanding of RF theory and grounding safety standards for installation. Some experience with RF modelling and solution design is preferable.
- Strong operational knowledge and theory of all interconnecting circuits to include but not limited to RF transmitters, antenna systems, AAV, fiber, microwave radio and AC-DC power systems
- Ability to interact effectively with customers, including everyone from local IT support to senior management
- Positive, “can do” attitude and service-oriented personality. Team player.
- Attention to detail, precision, and accuracy
- Ability to propose creative solutions and think outside the box where required, e.g. where there is no standard solution to providing customers with connectivity
- Comfortable climbing and working at heights on towers, rooftops, water towers, and other elevated structures
- Willingness and flexibility to travel as needed, including for extended periods of time and/or to relocate where a resident technician is required.
- Willingness to work nights and weekends when required.
- Must be in good physical condition with the ability to bend, twist, squat and lift 75 lbs. and pull his/her own body weight plus equipment weight up a vertical tower repeatedly for long periods of time (NOTE: a “fit for duty” test may be required)
go to method of application »
Our client seeks to hire an experienced individual to provide pre sales support (designing of solutions using AutoCAD, attending clients meetings, making detailed quotations) for multiple client organization sites for the Electronic Security systems business unit.
Our client is a leading integrated business solutions provider dealing with various systems including Visitor Management, Time & Attendance and Electronic Security Systems.
- Attending site meetings with the clients and other stakeholders
- Manage client communication by means of Minutes of the Meeting
- Handle various departmental reports; create, maintain, and report out data ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Responsible for creation of service tickets and ordering of required parts
- Schedule subcontractor, customer, and other onsite vendors for installation
- Provide technical support to sub-contractors as needed
- Participate in project planning and progress meetings to remain current on project status and expectations
- Interact and effectively communicate with internally with various team members and externally with vendors and customers
- Design solutions for clients after through gaining through understanding of their requirements
- Provide detail Bill of Quantity for the proposed solutions
- Make quotations as per the instructions provided by the line manager
- Identify and provide strategic work solutions to improve the operational efficiency
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Well conversant with AutoCAD designing software (Should know how to design a layout from scratch)
- A minimum of four (4) years’ work experience in a similar role. .
- Knowledge and experience in security management solutions will be an added advantage.
- Should be very well conversant with MS office packages
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical knowledge and experience.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi task and manage competing demands.
- Ability to understand, or learn to interpret site plans, including plans used by other trades, and commonly used symbols
- Team oriented, with experience working on teams
- Ability self-manage, work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the subject to email@example.com on or before Thursday 10th October 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Corporate StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Marketing & Sales Assistant at Nani Employees (10K)
- Jobs at HCS Africa
- Director at Emerging Talent
- Head Procurement at United HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Job Openings at Alternate Doors
- Commercialisation Manager at Sheer Logic
- Hospitality Opportunities at Turas Recruiting Group
- Latest Jobs at Corporate Staffing Services Ltd