Ridges Presbyterian School – Membley is a Christian based school located in Membley Park Estate, Ruiru Sub-county, Kiambu County.
The school is looking for a driver starting from January 2020.
- KCSE D (plain) or its equivalent and above.
- A valid commercial driving licence.
- A valid certificate of good conduct.
- A valid PSV licence.
- Age limit: 30 years – 50 years.
- Valid PSV licence.
- Be respectful and flexible.
- Be physically fit for the duties.
- Child friendly with no previous criminal record.
- Clean driving record and experience of not less than 3 years.
- First aid certificate and motor mechanical skills will be an added advantage but desirable.
- Ensure the school children are picked up from agreed locations and dropped back at any time as may be set by the school management in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure the vehicle is properly run and maintained in a good working condition by reporting any problem in good time.
- Undertake any minor maintenance repairs.
- Ensure cleanliness of the vehicle at all times.
- Driving staff as necessary.
- Undertaking any messengerial duties as required from time to time.
- Undertake any other duty as may be determined by the school management.
go to method of application »
- Prepare lesson plans, lesson notes, timetables, schemes of work and maintain academic standards in the school to ensure that the syllabus is covered in time for evaluation;
- Ensure consistency and improvement in curriculum delivery through teamwork and collaborative planning;
- Serve as a role model and maintain learner discipline to create a conducive environment for learning;
- Provide guidance and counseling services to learners to instill norms and values for harmonious co-existence;
- Ensure safety and health of learners;
- Ensure cleanliness of the school compound and tidiness of learners;
- Engage learners in curricular and co-curricular activities so as to identify, nurture and develop talents;
- Organize remedial actions to support learners with performance gaps.
- Must hold a P1 Certificate and Teacher Service Commission registration. (a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in education will be an added advantage)
- Must be ICT literate
- Must have served Teacher or have had progressive teaching experience for Three (3) years.
- Must have been registered as a teacher and in possession of a valid Teaching Certificate;
- Must have attended seminars and training and have good understanding and knowledge on the implementation and delivery of CBC.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their applications in an envelope marked “Application for Driver’s position” together with a detailed CV, copies of certificates, testimonials quoting current and expected salary (this is a requirement), so as to be received by 15th November 2019, to:
The Board of Management,
Ridges Presbyterian School – Membley,
P.O. Box 1428 – 00232,
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
“RIDGES PRESBYTERIAN SCHOOL MEMBLEY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”