If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Safaricom is the leading provider of converged communication solutions in Kenya. In addition to providing a broad range of first-class products and services for Telephony, Broadband Internet and Financial services, Safaricom seeks to uplift the welfare of Kenyans through value added services and support for community projects. With over 20 Million subscribers and an estimated market share of 67%, the Company has the widest modern mobile network coverage in Kenya and prides in its experienced shareholders, attractive tariffs, a nationwide network of effective dealers, high caliber staff and management enabling it to maintain its position as the region’s mobile market leader.
Acquisition, Capability And Talent Intern
We are pleased to announce the following internship opportunities in the Talent Acquisition & Capability Management department within Resources Division. The main aim of the internship is to give on-going university students an opportunity to experience and work in a real corporate environment.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Talent & Resourcing, the role holder will be exposed to several key areas and roles.
- Manage low level department programs
- Provide project management support for department activities
- Records Management
- Reporting and Analytics
- Track calendar of departmental activities
- Event Management
- Running resource center
- Liaise with consultants on specific workshops and programs
- Manage relationships with departmental external providers
- Provide coordination support during departmental & divisional activities
- Participate in ongoing Talent programs
- Under - graduate student (On-going) in the Human Resource field - Indicate your year of study and expected Graduation date on your CV
- Hands-on experience in use of Microsoft Office applications especially MS Excel
- Proactive, confident, energetic with the ability to work under pressure to tight schedules/deadlines and monitor and follow up on all actions taken
- A highly motivated person with a positive attitude towards work, innovative, creative, results oriented with excellent analytical skills
- A proven team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written & spoken English
- A strong sense of self drive, initiative, integrity and a sense of humor
NOTE THIS IS A 3 MONTH INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY
As part of the interview process external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews.
- An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
- Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hardcopy document.
- Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- University Degree Certificate/ Letter of Completion from University in case you have not received your degree certificate.
- Copy of your National ID/Passport
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.