If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kenya Airports Authority is the owner and operator of nine civilian airports and airstrips in Kenya. Kenya Airports Authority was established by an act of Parliament in 1992, by the ruling Kenya African National Union government
Electrical / Elecronics Engineer
Employment Terms: Permanent and Pensionable
Reports to: Manager, Contracts & Airport Development
- Prepares improvement and maintenance plans for Electrical, Electronics equipment and facilities to ensure continuous serviceability.
- Oversees maintenance of all electrical and electronic equipment and facilities such as FIDS, Screening Machines , Airfield Lighting, CCTV, Public Address etc. to ensure continuous serviceability
- Prepares designs, tender specifications and bills of quantities for maintenance works and capital projects.
- Attends to airport stakeholders enquiries on electrical services needs in line with the set standards.
- Attends to emergencies by providing technical advice to ensure timely response
- Ensures good maintenance and improvement of KAA Quality Management System (QMS) and Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Registration with Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK) and membership of Institute of Engineers of Kenya ( IEK)
- A Minimum of Eight (8) years relevant work experience with at least three (3) years Managerial/Supervisory experience
Method of Application
If you are interested in any of the above positions and you meet the above criteria, please send in your application attaching copies of relevant certificates and testimonials, a full resume/curriculum vitae highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address and names of three (3) professional referees who can speak of your competence, character and integrity in word document (.doc/.docx) to firstname.lastname@example.org or in hard copy to;
General Manager, Human Resource Development
Kenya Airports Authority
KAA Head Office, Airport North Road
P O Box 19001-00501, Nairobi Kenya
Please indicate the Job Reference on the email Title line or on the Envelope
Your application should reach us on or before TUESDAY, 22ND MAY 2018.
KAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please note that canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In Line with Chapter Six, of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, shortlisted candidates for each position will also be required to;
- Provide a Certificate of Tax Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Present a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance from the Ethics & Ant-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Submit a Declaration of Wealth to the relevant Authorities
- A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Successfully pass Vetting