If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kenya Airports Authority is the owner and operator of nine civilian airports and airstrips in Kenya. Kenya Airports Authority was established by an act of Parliament in 1992, by the ruling Kenya African National Union government
Marketing Officer, Retail
JOB REF: MBD/MO2/MAY 2018
The job holder is responsible for identifying and administering non-aeronautical businesses in order to cater for the needs and wants of the airport users and service providers with the overall goal of maximizing non-aeronautical revenues for the Authority.
Employment Terms: Permanent and Pensionable
Reports to: Manager, Retail & Concessions
Key Duties and Responsibilities :
- Ensures all the retail and rental contracts are up-to date at all times through timely renewal process.
- Updates at all times the dual tenants and retail directories
- Implements and monitors rental / retail concession contracts by ensuring that they all generate the requisite revenue as per set contracts through correct invoicing system.
- Introduces new commercial retail ventures /services to enhance services diversification in order to enrich customer service experience.
- Ensures that services providers adhere or comply /stick to the authorized commercial operations and Service Level Agreements including taxi operations.
- Assists in the Development of the annual retail concession plans as well as service level agreements for JKIA and development of marketing and business plans for JKIA
- Develops and maintains good business relationships with concessionaires and stakeholders.
- Responds to commercial queries relating area of jurisdiction.
- Approves car parking management access documents
- Ensures good maintenance and improvement of KAA Quality Management System (QMS) and Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant Diploma Qualifications
- A Minimum of Five (5) years relevant work experience with at least two (2) years Supervisory experience
Method of Application
If you are interested in any of the above positions and you meet the above criteria, please send in your application attaching copies of relevant certificates and testimonials, a full resume/curriculum vitae highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address and names of three (3) professional referees who can speak of your competence, character and integrity in word document (.doc/.docx) to firstname.lastname@example.org or in hard copy to;
General Manager, Human Resource Development
Kenya Airports Authority
KAA Head Office, Airport North Road
P O Box 19001-00501, Nairobi Kenya
Please indicate the Job Reference on the email Title line or on the Envelope
Your application should reach us on or before TUESDAY, 22ND MAY 2018.
KAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please note that canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In Line with Chapter Six, of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, shortlisted candidates for each position will also be required to;
- Provide a Certificate of Tax Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Present a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance from the Ethics & Ant-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Submit a Declaration of Wealth to the relevant Authorities
- A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Successfully pass Vetting