If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Minet Kenya - We are recruiting the following vacancies for our client, a dynamic Training, Consulting and Resourcing firm that provides innovative Information Technology and Engineering solutions for corporates and businesses. The company has a rich history of driving innovation and excellence in capacity building and partners with organizations to enhance productivity and optimize strategic output. Its Strategic Plan for 2016-2020 identifies three strategic goal areas on Training, Consulting and Resourcing, that are guiding contribution to development across the East and Central African Region.
To provide administrative, general office management and secretarial support to the Group CEO including the office business support.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage filing and written communications (email or otherwise) for the CEOs office.
- Manage general enquiries and direct them to the CEO
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, couriers for the CEO
- Coordinate the Directors’ meetings
- Ensure sufficient and effective operation of the CEO’s office.
- Organize, schedule and maintaining the CEO’s diary.
- Coordinate business visitors and assist with or arrange travel requirements according to the CEOs business travel; coordinate billing as directed.
- Handle and screen telephone calls for directors.
- Prepare all documentation for meetings as well as any reports and or presentations pertaining to the CEOs Office
- Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems linked to the CEOs office
- Prepare letters, executive summaries, presentations and reports
- Write minutes and follow up on action points of all meetings for the CEO.
- Ensure all Directors are aware of deliverables and action points arising out of any meeting.
- Whenever assigned, plan, organize and manage events for the company
- Conducting research and writing reports as may be assigned by the CEO.
- Follow up with other group staff on their deliverables and action points on behalf of the CEO; and ensuring that the CEO gets timely reports on such deliverables and action points from such staff members
- Coordinate the CEO’s meetings with the group staff members
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the CEO
Skills & Competencies
- A business-related degree
- 3 years’ experience in a related field
- Attention to detail
- Perfect communication & interpersonal skills
- High integrity personality and understands confidentiality
- Ability to use business software such as Word, PowerPoint and Google Calendar
- Business acumen
- Ability to multi-task
- Should be having accurate reporting skills
- Committed to create breakthrough results for the business
- A doer who acts with speed and agility
Method of Application
Candidates are requested to send their email application quoting the job tittle as the reference to email@example.com by close of business on 18th May 2018.Minet Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and accepts applications from all regions in the country.