If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Family Media is the pioneer Christian broadcaster in Kenya and the largest in East and Central Africa. We pride ourselves in providing a message of hope and care to our audiences through Jesus Christ. Our mission is to keep Jesus on the airwaves. To achieve our mandate, we wish to hire a driver.
A website maintainer will work as an administrator of our company’s websites, manage content, maintain web design and handle communication through the website to our audience.
- Responsible for publishing content onto the website
- Update and maintain diverse databases Increase online presence to potential customers
- Update and send various newsletters to our partners
- Maintain websites for the Family Media group in collaboration with the respective departments, producers and presenters
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as shall be bestowed from time to time.
- Have good attention to detail, strong communication skills
- Be creative and have skills in graphic design
- Have knowledge in Information Technology, publishing and design softwares required to maintain websites
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a website maintainer.
- Have knowledge of search engine analytics to maximize traffic to websites.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and a copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 25th May 2018 with the job title for the position you are applying for as the email subject. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.