If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are Africa’s leading training and consultancy center since 2003, offering technical consultancy and training services designed for individual and organizations in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water and sanitation sectors.
M&E Learning Advisor Trainee
We seek to recruit an aggressive, confident, fluent, mature and keen to detail Trainee – M&E Learning Advisor and Business Development to manage all communications, both internally and externally on full time basis.
Training and curriculum Development
- Identify the M&E training needs, plan and implement training that meets these needs.
- Coach, train, and mentor M&E Officers with the aim of strengthening their technical capacity, exchanging knowledge within the M&E team and providing professional development guidance in conjunction with the M&E Manager.
- Co-facilitation of international trainings workshops in M&E to our corporate and NGOs clients.
- Preparing proposal and responding to related EOI and RFPs
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback
- Minimum of Bachelor’s in Economics or Statistics and Masters in M&E or related area.
- Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation and Project Management.
- Training M&E including curricula designing, facilitating training workshops etc. for project staff and local stakeholders;
- Working knowledge of Advanced Excel.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis including use of analysis software such as R, STATA and SPSS.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience.
- 27years and above
- Experience in designing databases is an added advantage.
- Must be able to deliver under strict deadlines and handle pressure effectively.
This is a Trainee position as such, successful candidate will only be provided with a living allowance of KES 30,000 per Month
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CVs (with 3 referees) email@example.com on or before 22nd June 2018.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Only softcopies should be emailed. The subject line should be clearly marked Humanitarian & Disaster Management Trainee& Learning Advisor.