If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Corporate Staffing Services - We are a leading recruitment agency in Kenya partnering with local and foreign businesses looking to hire top Kenyan professionals.
Our client is a high end property developer. They seek to recruit an experienced and aggressive Real Estate Sales Executive who will be the brand ambassador tasked with sales of the properties.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Act as the face of the company and offer exemplary customer service to all clients
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Closing sales and leases on properties
- Manage existing clients
- Attend weekly sales report meetings with the management
- Arrange new listing tours
- Review all contracts and related forms to be signed by the Sales Manager
- Keep records of sales productivity
- Assist in developing company-wide marketing strategies and assist in advertising placement and budget
- Monitor the company’s online platforms like Twitter, Facebook etc. Ensure constant interaction with the current and potential customers.
- Assist & contribute on all marketing materials on projects
- Report on sales activities to top management
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing or real estate management
- At least 3 years’ experience in real estate
- Customer Focused, Presentable and have attention to detail
- Proven ability to close sale deals and achieve targets
- Aggressive with good networking skills
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
- Presentable and with good command of English with ability to handle high-end clients
- Ability to multi-task and strong leadership skills
Method of Application
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject to email@example.com before 18th July 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.