If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The GetBucks app is the quickest and most convenient way to get a loan when you're on the go!
Start Date: November 2018
Terms: Competitive salary, Medical Cover, Pension, Airtime Allowance.
Reporting to: CEO, CFO and Board of Directors
Reportees: IT Assistant
- Manage an IT budget and forecast.
- Manage IT support staff and ensure that their training remains up to date.
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices.
- Install and configure appropriate software applications according to specifications.
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems.
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance.
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes.
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance, in collaboration with the Infrastructure in our head office.
- Ensure system up time and disaster recovery, in collaboration with the Infrastructure Manager at our head office.
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems, in collaboration with the Infrastructure Manager our head office.
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders, in collaboration with the Infrastructure Manager at our head office.
- University Degree in IT
- Proven experience of 5-7 years as IT Technician or relevant position with 3 years in Management.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional).
Method of Application
Applications including an application letter and curriculum vitae should be submitted to Kenyainfo@getbucks.com on or before the 20th October 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.