If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Tron City, part of KEVEST Group Ltd is an amusement park for children, teenagers and the young at heart. The following positions are currently available.
Quality Control/Operations Manager
Recruitment for a fun park
Purpose: The Operations manager has the responsibility of overseeing all of KEVEST Group’s daily operations at Tron City and providing managerial oversight. At Tron city overall duties will include overseeing maintenance, customer revenue, and park cleanliness. The manager will typically work both indoors and outdoors where they will run administrative duties and engage with staff and customers.
- Oversee all aspects of what makes the park run and consider what can be done to improve operations.
- Supervise other staff, evaluate and take action on personnel matters.
- Oversee maintenance of park rides and ensure functionality after repairs are done.
- Reconcile receipts and customer revenue at the end of each day and provide updated account reports to the management as necessary.
- Receive and file cash deposit slips for each day.
- Keep up-to-date with safety checks and ensure they are implemented.
- Set up marketing programs, and create customer service policies to enhance customers' experiences at the park.
- Keep abreast with the necessary regulations for park operations and ensure timely renewal of required licenses and insurance.
- Coordinate special events held at the park including special offers/packages.
- Manage difficult situations and unusual problems involving interpretation of park policies and review complaints from park patrons and find solutions together with relevant staff.
- Act as the liaison with counterparts operating within the park and keep KEVEST management updated as necessary.
- Oversee the execution of relevant staff training.
- To maintain a high standard of personal presentation at all times.
- To be approachable, knowledgeable, friendly with a positive approach when dealing with customers and portray excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Diploma in Hospitality Management, Business Administration or related field with working knowledge of accounting, customer service, event planning, and management.
- 2-3 years working experience.
- Good communication skills in English and Swahili.
- An awareness about money safety.
- Certificate of good conduct.
- Honesty and integrity.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th November 2018. The position you are applying for should be written on the subject line of the email as well as in the cover letter.