If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Tron City, part of KEVEST Group Ltd is an amusement park for children, teenagers and the young at heart. The following positions are currently available.
Quad Bikes Attendant
Purpose: Responsible for supervising, monitoring, repairing, and attending to the quad bikes, including providing the safety briefs before each ride, assisting the riders and ensuring passengers exit safely.
- Receive the players who have paid to ride the quad bikes.
- Confirm payment by retaining the receipts and filing them.
- Manage the queues of people waiting to ride the bikes.
- Issue the protective gear to each rider and receive back the overalls and helmets from each rider at the end of the activity.
- Explain the operation of the bikes and safety issues to each group BEFORE they get on the bikes and begin to ride.
- Assist the riders who need help getting onto the bikes and getting off after riding (e.g kids)
- Be on standby to provide further assistance to any rider who needs assistance while riding the bikes.
- Keep the bike storage area clean and tidy.
- Clean the bikes at the end of each day.
- Move the quad bikes to the designated area at the end of each day.
- Re-fuel the bikes as necessary.
- Check the quad bikes and report maintenance issues to management immediately they are detected.
- Conduct maintenance/repair on the bikes as necessary.
- To maintain a high standard of personal presentation at all times.
- To be approachable, knowledgeable, friendly with a positive approach when dealing with customers.
- Perform other tasks and/or related duties as assigned or required by management and supervisor when necessary.
- A diploma in mechanical engineering or related field is desirable.
- 0-3 years’ experience in mechanical engineering or related field.
- Between 20 to 28 years of age.
- A certificate of good conduct.
- A love for fun activities for kids, adults and the young at heart.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 16th November 2018. The position you are applying for should be written on the subject line of the email as well as in the cover letter.