If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
AA Kenya is the oldest and largest automobile association in Kenya with over 100,000 members and branch offices in all major towns countrywide. Internationally we are affiliated with the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA) which represents over 100 million motorists worldwide.
This position is responsible for performing a wide variety of skilled mechanical repair, diagnostic and maintenance work on all Association’s vehicles.
- Diagnose, repair and maintain the Association’s motor vehicles
- Inspect motor vehicles to identify and correct defects.
- Requisition of spare parts and dispatch to the end users.
- Test vehicle condition after repair.
- Inspect purchased spare parts before repair.
- To ensure maintenance procedures are being followed and costs are being controlled according to operation budgets.
- Develop and implement a maintenance schedule.
- Advice the management on vehicles performance.
- Prepare and submit maintenance reports
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Minimum job requirements
- Certificate in Automotive Mechanics or a related course
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a company
- Computer literate
- Must be dependable and an excellent time manager
- Should have a valid driving license
Method of Application
To apply, please send your application letter together with your updated CV to reach us by 18th March 2019, to firstname.lastname@example.org