Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Based in Nairobi, Nakala Analytics Ltd. is a legally registered service and innovation-based company specializing in data innovation. We are a team of high tech professionals with vast experience in the African market. We offer data analytics services using a unique methodology that realizes data efficiency, data transparency, automated reporting, information sharing, predictive modeling to realize data-driven decision-making. Our enabler solutions empower organizations and employees to become data-centric.
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making sales calls, reservations, or administrative arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an Administrative Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling calls from previous or existing customers and selling to them the various products by establishing relationships and building a great rapport.
- Identifying opportunities produce leads and book appointments with the emphasis on high-quality leads.
- Telesales reaches potential clients and marketing effectively.
- Explaining the products to clients via telephone.
- Generate sales to the company.
- Be able to design and come up with new ways of bringing about sales.
- Meeting sales targets set upon by management.
- Sourcing for new clients through different means including cold calling.
- Delivering quality service to the clients.
- Selling of the company services.
- Negotiating with clients on the price.
- Maintaining business relationships with the clients.
- Submit monthly reports to management.
- Market the company products to potential clients
- Prepare marketing presentations for pitching purposes.
- Handle client inquiries promptly and report any concerns that may need further attention.
- Develop, maintain and review administrative systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Professionally represent the company at sector networking events with customers.
- Reading, monitoring, and responding to the Managing Director’s email.
- Preparing Correspondence on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Planning and organizing meetings.
- Organizing travel and preparing complex travel itineraries
- Liaise positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors.
- Managing schedules and distribution of sales documents.
- Responsible for overseeing any supercharges and evaluating any alterations to both external and internal staff.
- Maintaining and organizing of manager’s diary and filling system.
- Drafting of speeches, articles, and briefs as per request.
- Taking of minutes.
- Facilitate meetings through scheduling briefings, arranging of refreshments, and seating as well.
- Application of work permit for expatriates.
- Taking action points and minutes.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree in a related field.
- At least 2 years of prior administrative experience in sales and admin
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
Application Deadline: 30th Mar 2021.