We are looking for a creative and tech-savvy Back-end Office Administrator to undertake administrative tasks and manage the office environment, ensuring the business operations needs are catered for and the rest of the Nairobi team has adequate support to work efficiently, thus contributing to sustainable business growth.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to follow tasks through to completion at a high standard, prioritizing and working with little supervision. They should be self-motivated, highly organized, caring, conscientious, and trustworthy with intrinsic attention to detail.
You will report to the Operations Director and work closely with the Product, Customer Service, Legal, Compliance, and People Operations global teams.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A sense of personal accountability when it comes to decision-making and project delivery
- Leadership and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Analyze project progress - predict challenges and obstacles
- Lead the pay bill enablement process from requirements definition through deployment/go live and testing
- Coordinate internal and external resources - ensuring that the projects are completed within scope - in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
- Manage customer satisfaction within the project transition period
- Oversee client tests and maintain test documentation - liaise with the Account Managers to assist
- Capture and maintain a client tracking DB
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Coordinate KE office operations to ensure smooth operations, health & safety, and compliance with company policies, local regulations, and ISO 27001 requirements for colleagues, clients, and partners, particularly international visitors to the office premises
- Facilitate approvals and documentation from regulators, internal, and external stakeholders and partners necessary to the running of the business and particularly the KE operations
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- A Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in business management or administration