We are looking for a creative and tech-savvy Back-end Office Administrator to undertake administrative tasks and manage the office environment, ensuring the business operations needs are catered for and the rest of the Nairobi team has adequate support to work efficiently, thus contributing to sustainable business growth.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to follow tasks through to completion at a high standard, prioritizing and working with little supervision. They should be self-motivated, highly organized, caring, conscientious, and trustworthy with intrinsic attention to detail.
You will report to the Operations Director and work closely with the Product, Customer Service, Legal, Compliance, and People Operations global teams.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A sense of personal accountability when it comes to decision-making and project delivery
- Leadership and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Analyze project progress - predict challenges and obstacles
- Lead the pay bill enablement process from requirements definition through deployment/go live and testing
- Coordinate internal and external resources - ensuring that the projects are completed within scope - in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
- Manage customer satisfaction within the project transition period
- Oversee client tests and maintain test documentation - liaise with the Account Managers to assist
- Capture and maintain a client tracking DB
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Coordinate KE office operations to ensure smooth operations, health & safety, and compliance with company policies, local regulations, and ISO 27001 requirements for colleagues, clients, and partners, particularly international visitors to the office premises
- Facilitate approvals and documentation from regulators, internal, and external stakeholders and partners necessary to the running of the business and particularly the KE operations
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- A Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in business management or administration
go to method of application »
The Technical Analyst I will support the technical needs of the Compliance and Provisioning Organization as it relates to Data Security Services, Reporting and Report Scheduling, System Access Provisioning, Monitoring of Information Security concerns, and provide leadership of GTP’s Information Security Program in support of PCI DSS requirements. They will work alongside the Fraud/Risk teams to support operational monitoring of program risks as needed, with primary responsibility for developing and supporting the user monitoring, reporting and escalations related to Risk and Control.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for understanding transaction data, designing and analyzing reports, and sharing findings with various company departments.
- Responsible for coordinating with Data Services to facilitate custom reporting for clients to support AML/KYC monitoring and Regulatory requests.
- Continuously evaluate and improve current data processes. Collaborate with IT to ensure data quality, process flow completion, and identify opportunities for process automation.
- Support annual audits for Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards.
- Responsible for managing bank and 3rd party connections from onboarding through the various stages of integration with SOAP and RESTful web services.
- Responsible for provisioning and troubleshooting access to the sandbox and production environments for web service consumers.
- Responsible for certification and recertification of integrations, including review of application design, usage activity, post-migration monitoring, and enforcement of application change management with web service consumers.
- Manage and maintain process and procedure documents related to access provisioning and web service consumers.
- Complete other business analysis, requirements gathering and project management tasks as needed.
- Assist Compliance Analyst by supporting daily tasks and special requests from banks and program managers.
- Maintain a current understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues including policies, procedures, regulations, industry best practice, typologies and developing trends.
- Maintains professional knowledge by attending educational workshops/webinars, reviewing professional publications, and participating in professional societies.
- Education: Bachelor degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of two years’ experience in IT services data analysis. AML/Compliance experience preferred.
- Skills: SQL, SQL Developer, Crystal Reports, Database knowledge, Computer literacy essential, Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel.
- Abilities: Thinks analytically and creatively to make the most of available data. Generates new ideas, proposes change, encourages innovation, and solves problems creatively. Adhering to principles & values; Applying Expertise and Technology; Analyzing; Learning & Researching; Planning & Organizing; Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives.