Section / Unit: Marketing
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Work station: Head Office
Direct Reports: N/A
Indirect Reports: N/A
2. JOB PURPOSE
The Brand Executive’s responsibility is to develop Marketing Strategy, initiate implementation of action plan, monitor effectiveness of actions and drive achievement of target of brand in charge, and in total of TKEN by creating synergy among brands and initiating national marketing activities together with the Marketing Manager to realize better/ideal brand position in the market.
3. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB
- Initiating the development and implementation of marketing strategies and plans for Toyota Kenya brands (Toyota, Hino, Suzuki, Yamaha) and After Sales together with the respective teams in line with the overall strategic objectives of the company to facilitate achievement of marketing and business objectives for the brands.
- Initiate implementation of brand surveys as well as market intelligence and feedback to ensure timely availability of information critical for the development of respective brand strategies.
- Provide direct oversight and supervision for marketing and promotional activities – ATL, BTL, TTL and other forms of marketing initiatives to maintain consistency in branding as well as meet high quality standards and delivery within acceptable timelines.
- Optimal on boarding, planning, supervision and management of Marketing Agency partners to deliver KPI’s as well as timely turnaround.
- Develop, initiate and execute strategic marketing and business partnerships to support the brands based on segmentation, financing, route to market etc.
- Initiate channel and segment marketing strategies/activities to enhance the awareness of the brands in charge for increased leads and sales.
- Develop and implement an evaluation framework for reporting on the return on investment for the various marketing initiatives undertaken by TKEN to ensure timely adjustments on marketing strategy are done for maximum impact.
- Development of Brand Marketing Plans
- Execution of marketing activities planned vs actual
- Market share, penetration and growth
4. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum level of academic and professional qualification required to perform effectively in the role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Marketing, Business, Communication, Social Sciences from a recognized institution.
- Holder of professional marketing qualifications.
- Proven marketing experience in identifying target audiences, creatively devising and leading cross channel marketing campaigns.
Minimum level of experience required to perform effectively in the role
- Minimum 5 years of Consumer Marketing experience.
- Demonstrated strong project management and organizational skills; ability to plan for, carry out and provide support for multiple projects with minimal supervision.
5. WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- All related 3S + Corporate Teams in TKEN
- Brand Leads (Toyota, Hino, Suzuki, Yamaha)
- Marketing Agencies (Creative, Digital, PR)
- Media Partners
- Other partners or suppliers for marketing initiatives and sponsorships
- Brand awareness – a clear understanding of brands and the marketing mix
- Self-starter, goal oriented with the ability of strategic development and implementation
- Good analytical skills
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Report writing & presentation skills
- Project & relationship management
If you meet the requirements, kindly forward your application enclosing a detailed word version of your curriculum vitae together with a cover letter by 12th February 2021 to email@example.com.
Please indicate Brand Executive as the header of your email.
We are an equal opportunity employer.