Viscar Prides itself with great partnership with the Industry for over 14 years now through offering Innovative Engineering and Information Technology Capacity Enhancement solutions through Training, Consultancy, Resourcing and Industrial Technical Support.
The Business Development Executives are responsible for driving business growth that is; Revenue, Market Share, New Solutions development and Brand Visibility under the Safety Business Unit. This is through; strategic management of customer relationships, identifying and supplying to business opportunities within existing clients, acquiring new clients and nurturing them for continued business, research and development of new solutions and brand awareness activities.
Develop, Promote and Sell Safety Solutions; Training, Consultancy and Resourcing to existing and new clients by using their technical competence to demonstrate the value of the company solutions to clients and the industry at large. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Meeting sales target; monthly, quarterly and annually
- Building strong business relationships with existing portfolio of clients to grow sales and attain brand dominance within the key accounts
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities
- Regular client meetings
- Collaborate with service delivery team to develop new solutions that respond to current and emerging customer needs through continuous research and development
- Needs Assessment; Continuously profile needs within clients with the ambition of offering solutions to solve the problems identified
- Acquire and maintain existing partnerships with OEMs/Equipment suppliers, relevant professional bodies and regulators to enrich the company offering and brand strength
- Tenders and Proposals: Composing tenders and writing business winning proposals
- Working with clients’ solutions executives, demonstrate the technical features and benefits of the company solutions through regular customer presentations/ demonstrations and exhibitions
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Provide accurate and regular reports to management on business development performance
- Assist the business development manager in managing the department activities time to time
Minimum Education & Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering; Electrical & Electronics /Mechanical/Mechatronics/Industrial/Manufcaruring/Instrumentation & Control, Chemical and Process etc
- At least 3-years’ experience in engineering practice
- Experience in a similar business development role is highly desired
- Previous professional or academic training in sales & marketing business management or relevant disciplines will be a great add-on
- Experience in dealing with third-party provider/partner services.
- Must demonstrate Intention, Passion and Desire to further their career in the engineering professional services industry
Technical Skills & Knowledge
Industrial Automation; PLC/SCADA/Fluid Power Systems/Electrical and Power Systems/Electro-mechanical systems/Instrumentation and Control/ Industrial Auxiliary Systems/Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency/Process Engineering
- A valid driving license
- Relevant Certifications
Remuneration: Ksh. 50,000