JOB GROUP CPSB 03 (1 POST)
Job Ref: KCPSB/D/GDU/05/01/04/21
Terms of Service: Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervising the Delivery Unit;
- Monitor the implementation of flagship projects contained in the ADP, CIDP, Mountain Cities Blueprint 2032, President’s “Big Four” agenda, and Vision 2030
- Support the resource mobilization process for implementation of strategic initiatives
- Strategic Communication on the implementation of the CIDP
- Project monitoring and evaluation
- Reporting on the implementation status
- Dashboard reporting
- Trend Analysis
- Proactively manage risks and issues and escalate to the Chief of Staff as required;
- Any other duties that may be allocated by the County Secretary including supporting the office of the County Secretary in its day to day functions.
Requirements for Appointment
- Be a holder of a Master’s degree in Monitoring and Evaluation/Project Management/Statistics and or Economics
- Minimum ten (10) years relevant experience
- Computer literacy
- Proven success in designing, implementing, and operating project M&E systems.
- Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing monitoring and evaluation and/ performance monitoring plans.
- Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies (e.g., qualitative, quantitative, mixed-method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies.
- Experience in planning and managing surveys.
- Experience in developing and refining data collection tools.
- Experience with data quality assessments and oversight.
Applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Academic and Professional certificates,
- PIN Certificate,
- National Identity Card or Passport and
- Any other supporting documents.
Clearly indicate the position applied for, both on the cover letter and the envelope. Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board
P O Box 260 - 10304
Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the County Headquarters 4TH floor, KUTUS (Office of County Public Service Board between 8.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on weekdays).
Applicants should seek clearance and attach copies or evidence thereof of the updated documents below.
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board (CPSB) on or before Friday, 16th April 2021
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Women and persons living with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply.
Salary and benefits attached to these posts are as per the guidelines by Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit our website: www.kirinyaga.go.ke for more details.
NB: Candidates interviewed for the Re-advertised Postions need not to apply.
The Kirinyaga County Government is an equal opportunity employer.