JOB GRADE NCIC 6
Number of Positions: TWO (2) POSTS
Overall Job Summary
This position is responsible for offering support to the Accountant in performing daily accounting activities which include analysis, reconciliation and verification of accounting documents.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Compiling and analyzing information required in the budgetary process;
- Taking part in processing medium term expenditure and revised estimated budget and taking initial action on budget monitoring;
- Taking part in preparing budgets for recurrent and development votes;
- Taking part in counter checking expenditure commitments;
- Taking part in evaluating and scrutinizing expenditure proposals;
- Monitoring expenditure on programmes on periodic basis; and
- Preparing briefs on budget and expenditure trends.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: - Commerce(Finance option), Economics, Business Administration( Finance option), Business Management (Finance option) Finance or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certified Public Accountant II(CPA II) by Kenya Accounts and Secretaries Examination Council (KASNEB) or any other relevant qualification form a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in computer application skills
Terms of service
The above position is permanent and pensionable based on satisfactory completion of the six (6) months’ probation period
Salary and allowances
Salary range : Ksh. 56,775 - 80,000
House allowance : Ksh. 28,000
Commuter allowance : Ksh. 10,000
Airtime allowance : Ksh. 1,500
Applicants should present originals of the following documents during the interview if shortlisted:
- National Identity Card/Passport
- Academic and professional certificates and transcripts;
- Any other supporting documents and testimonials; and
- Valid and current clearances from the following bodies:
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Any of the Registered Credit Reference Bureaus
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Police Clearance Certificate).
- Submit recommendations from a relevant professional body
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Applicants are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission’s recruitment portal accessible through https://recruitment.cohesion.or.ke.
- All applications should be submitted together with detailed curriculum vitae, a copy of ID/Passport, copies of academic certificates, testimonials and any other relevant supporting documents. The documents are to be uploaded in the portal.
All applications should be submitted on or before 25th November,2021 by 5.00 p.m. (East African Time).
Interested and qualified? Go to National Cohesion and Integration Commission on recruitment.cohesion.or.ke