As the Digital Acquisition Manager, you will have an exciting role working with the Non-Member Markets Team, a digital fundraising program where Save the Children raise funds in countries where we don’t have a Member presence.
You will be in charge of the design, execution and overseeing of a long term competent and innovating digital engagement and fundraising strategy, as well as an annual action plan for the online fundraising activities, ensuring that they are aligned with Save the Children fundraising strategy.
This role sits within the Digital Public Engagement Team, an agile team, already working virtually before the pandemic, which provides strategic support and specialist technical guidance to our 27+ Members, most of them in Asia, Oceania, Europe and the Americas. This team also focuses on reaching out to new audiences and engaging with them in non-Member markets with a special focus on a list of key markets.
The post holder works collaboratively with other roles within the Digital team, Content and Creative Unit as well as the Fundraising Hub.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Experience in digital fundraising or e-commerce designing and executing digital engagement and fundraising strategies.
- Relevant experience developing digital engagement and awareness campaigns
- Deep knowledge of Search and Display Campaigns
- Deep knowledge of Paid Social
- Deep knowledge of lead generation and conversion programs
- Deep knowledge of email marketing and automations.
- Working knowledge of web development and web analytics
- Agency management experience.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Experience in both profit and non-profit sector would be an asset.
- Strong analytical solutions oriented skills
- Capacity to build and maintain excellent relations and to work effectively in a multicultural and multi-ethnic environment respecting diversity
- Fluent in English, additional language skills would be an asset
- Experience with GA and Data Studio for reporting
- Experience using major web content management systems, especially Drupal.
- Experience working internationally with different markets
- Ideally, experience working in the INGO sector.
- Experience in cloud-based CRM solutions a plus (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc).
- Proven project management skills delivering complex projects on time and on budget with a strong knowledge of all the financial aspects of digital fundraising/marketing including analysis of costs/income, ROI, conversion and donor/client retention data and all other relevant KPIs.
- Strong personal, organisational and self-management skills; with an ability to lead and work in teams and motivate others
- A self-starter using initiative to see opportunities to achieve objectives in this role, working home-based
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills particularly in Microsoft products
- Ability to articulate the work of Save the Children with passion
- A willingness to travel for in-person events as required.
Closing: 9 Jan 2023