Do you want to become a part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity!
As a Regional Manager you will be responsible for overseeing branch operations in the assigned region within the framework of the vision, policies, and values of Watu.
A successful Regional Manager is expected to adapt to the fast-paced culture of both the company, the market, and the customers we serve.
Our customers are entrepreneurs. As a company, we are committed to aiding them in achieving their financial goals. It is imperative that the Regional Manager is engaged with the community they serve and committed equally to our customer’s and company’s goals.
THIS JOB IS AVAILABLE IN SEVERAL REGIONS OF KENYA
- Oversee the operations of multiple branches and/or satellite branches.
- Guide, train and manage all grades from interns to Branch Managers.
- Stakeholder Relation Management: Dealerships, Stage Chairmen, Government Authority.
- Prepare reports for presentation to senior management in a timely manner.
- Organize, implement, and review training programs for staff in the entire region.
- Ensure that all branches follow safety, health and business laws and regulations.
- Uphold company’s brand standards of excellence and service, guaranteeing quality performance.
- Collaborate with marketing team for the planning of large events.
- Collaborate and communicate with all departmental stakeholders to ensure business needs and productivity are met.
- Cost Control which entails petty cash, Inventory and Recruitment management.
- Fraud Prevention and Management.
- Business Growth- Potential markets research, exploration, and implementation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 3+ years of successful operations experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including written communication.
- Integrity, enthusiasm and passion for continuous learning and development
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work harmoniously in an organization with diverse business operations.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company.
- High attention to detail and internal control
- Degree and/or Diploma in a relevant field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be a part of an international, dynamic, and driven team that has set their aspirations high and work hard to achieve those.
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with us.
- Competitive compensation package
- Health benefits
Do you see yourself being part of the WATU team? Then please apply with your CV and a cover letter, we are looking forward to working with you!
Interested and qualified? Go to Watu Credit Limited on