P.C. Kinyanjui Technical Training Institute started in 1979 as a Technical Secondary School with a population of 160 students. The vision to establish the Technical School was borne by His Excellency, the late Mzee Jomo Kenyatta, the First President of the Republic of Kenya.
The elders donated pieces of land that were consolidated in 1958 as trust land and reserved for future development of Kinyanjui Memorial High School in honour of the late Paramount Chief Kinyanjui wa Gathirimu who reigned between 1893 − 1929 in the region in which we are.
At its inception the institute offered training at artisan and craft certificate courses to the growing numbers of standard eight and form four leavers of the 8.4.4. system of education. The institute today offers a wide range of diploma and certificate courses.
Join our happy subscribers