Since the sale of our first kit in 2013, SunCulture has been on a mission to help smallholder farmers in Africa improve both crop yields and quality. We are driven to constantly innovate and improve our technology to make solar powered irrigation solutions truly affordable for the millions of farmers on the continent
Read more about this company
Reporting to: Senior Manager – Marketing
Founded in 2012, SunCulture’s Vision is to build a world where people take control of their environment in rewarding sustainable ways. SunCulture does this by developing and commercializing life-changing technology that solves the biggest daily challenges for the world’s 570 million smallholder farming households. Over the last 5 years, the company has grown significantly and now employs 100+ people around the world.
About the role
SunCulture is looking for a qualified Digital Marketing Associate who will ensure the digital platform is top-notch. This resource will ensure that SunCulture is placed in the global market with emphasis on SunCulture’s mission and vision. Reporting to the Senior Manager – Marketing, the ideal superstar will be focusing on end-to-end digital marketing of all SUnCulture products.
- Be tech-savvy in implementation, tracking, and measurement of digital marketing campaigns rolled out
- Advise on any paid media strategies that are worth an investment and attract ROI
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Collect and use data to inform the team of new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Ensure all digital marketing activities are scheduled and operate within the budgetary allocation
- Plan and project manage multiple online campaigns across multiple platforms
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google Ad Words, YouTube, etc)
- Plan, execute, monitor & optimize keyword selection and audience targeting
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Curate social media content alongside the rest of the team.
- Handle queries on social media platforms and ensuring customers perceive the brand in a positive way
- Handle social media listening in terms of using platforms such as Google alerts to inform the team whenever the brand keywords are mentioned.
- Constant optimization of the social media platforms
- Assist in posting and optimizing Google My Business profiles for all SSCs
- Work alongside the team in creating social media content and assist in conducting Facebook/Instagram live and stories.
- Ensure smooth sharing of leads to the internal systems built for easy accessibility by the sales team.
Does this sound like you?
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in marketing and at least 2 years experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
go to method of application »
About the Role
SunCulture is looking for a qualified Associate – Graphic Designer that will be able to ensure all matters content and concepts that will build SunCulture’s brand, are pristine, up to par, and top-notch with the aim of placing SunCulture on the global mark with emphasis on its mission and vision. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing, the ideal superstar will be focusing on end-to-end graphic and concept creation, both cross-department and within the marketing department.
- Receive creative brief from Senior marketing manager that is aimed at mapping deliverables on both a quarterly and annual basis.
- Research and understand SunCulture brand and create designs that resonate with the brand
- Create & proof all marketing/ brand items for correctness before production ie billboards, posters, print, etc.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the product team
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Investigate user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Design UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Test UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, target links for landing pages.
- Collaborate with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhere to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Brand storytelling by editing videos to allure specific audiences
Does this sound like you?
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years’ UI/UX design and graphic design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proven track record and portfolio of work done before in the graphic design space
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Ability to simplify complex marketing concepts into digestible content
- Able to work in a dynamic environment with immense pressure
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to plan, be organized, and meet deadlines
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, curious, problem solver with a “can-do” attitude
go to method of application »
Reporting To: Regional Sales Manager
Tenure: Full time
Founded in 2012, SunCulture’s vision is to build a world where people take control of their environment in rewarding and sustainable ways. SunCulture does this by developing and commercializing life-changing technology that solves the biggest daily challenges for the world’s 570 million smallholder farming households. Over the last 5 years, the company has grown significantly and now employs 100+ people around the world.
As a Sales Team Lead, you will be in charge of the Sales Agents in your territory. You will be responsible for managing sales, ensuring that targets are attained, and handling clients in the territory. You have to be dynamic, self-motivated, have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
Recruitment and training.
- Source, identify and recruit astute and goal-oriented sales agents who will be willing and capable of selling SunCulture products
- Train, and onboard the sales agents to ensure they have all been set up for success in bringing in sales and meeting the company KPIs
- Carry out daily and weekly check-ins with the teams to ensure there is maximum productivity
- Track Lead generation and selling processes of the sales agents
- Coordinate aftersales customer service to ensure brand strength
- Work closely with the Regional Sales Manager in developing and establishing clear sales KPIs meant to be exceeded by the sales agents
- Monitor and push for numbers closures when it comes to the sales targets on the selling of SunCulture commodities
- Establish a rapport with the clients and also the community in ensuring that all the clusters allocated are fully utilized and understand SunCulture products and brand
Does this sound like you?
- Proven experience in a sales role in the energy sector
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota
- Strong leadership abilities and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think and plan strategically, plan, manage, and act to achieve set outcomes.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and meet targets.
- Passion for irrigation and in-depth knowledge of the industry and current trends adaptable for SunCulture
- Independent thinker with proactive decision-making capabilities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and experience working in a dynamic environment
- Have the ability to handle pressure, meet targets, keep cool-temper, and handle rejection gracefully.
- Be organized and be an expert in time management- both at personal and team levels
- A diploma or degree is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.