Greenlight Planet is on a mission to revolutionize rural energy access for the 1.5 billion off-grid villagers who use dirty, dangerous kerosene lanterns for light. In four years we've sold 1.6 million solar lights to off-grid families in South Asia and Africa— all paid for up-front, in cash— the latter 1 million customers acquired over the...
Read more about this company
Reporting to: Customer Service Manager, Kenya
Quality assurance assessor is responsible for evaluating accuracy and quality of customer care team across various platforms – call center, ,system processes , social media, online chat. The QA will monitor inbound and outbound call, email responses, chat transcripts to assess team demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. Assists in developing, creating and implementing customer care quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendation for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the overall customer’s experience. QA analyst reports to the Customer Service Manager.
- Maintain and develop internal support and call center quality standards;
- Review a subset of customer service agents’ conversations (calls, Social media responses , etc)
- Assess call centre call and systems interactions based on internal standards;
- Accompany evaluations with meaningful and constructive feedback;
- Discuss and explain feedback with agents in regular meetings;
- Analyze all customer service metrics (e.g. FCR, AHT ,CSAT , NPS) and how the support team’s performance affects those KPIs;
- Create strategies to improve support KPIs;
- Help agents improve their performance with specific instructions and constant support;
- Map the need for training and onboarding programs and initiate these projects;
- Monitor customer service performance on the agent and team level;
- Create reports that reflect customer service support performance;
- Participate in calibration sessions to maintain consistency in internal evaluations;
- Contribute to the team culture in a positive manner
- Provides feedback to customer care managers
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor 's Degree
- Excellent people skills and ability to work with large group of team members, 100+
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter
- Focus on quality and customer service
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel)
- Good organizational skills, knowledgeable in goal-setting practices;
- Examples of data visualization abilities and understanding of support metrics;
- Perception of basic business metrics and how support impacts those;
- Problem-solving capabilities to create meaningful strategies to improve Customer service quality
go to method of application »
The Senior Associate, Process Excellence will work within the Process Excellence team in Kenya alongside the country’s Associate Manager to reshape critical business processes across the East Africa business and the organization as a whole. They will be involved in project/pilot management, business process management and continuous improvement, while providing insights and data-driven recommendations to the Commercial Team. The Senior Associate will join a team with an ambitious agenda to deliver step change performance improvement across critical business functions like Sales, Operations and Finance as well as designing new businesses.
- Business Process Analysis: Conduct analysis of existing business processes & systems through observation, interviews, data analysis, etc. Summarize and succinctly present findings to your supervisor and other leaders in Greenlight Planet.
- Project Support: Works closely with the Project Manager in eliciting requirements, defining the project scope, developing high quality project documentation and monitoring/reporting project progress.
- Problem Solving: Effectively frame and break down problems using root-cause analysis, feedback loops, 5 Whys and other tools in systems thinking and problem solving, while leveraging technology and innovative ways of solving problems.
- Define and Monitor metrics and KPIs: to measure process and project performance to help identify areas of improvement in design, approach and delivery.
- Conduct trainings: with junior, and mid-level office and field-based staff members transferring knowledge and excellent implementation of new processes
- Any other business as assigned by your supervisor
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 2 years professional experience in an organization where you developed skills in some of the following:
- Project Management
- Business Process Management
- Business Process Automation
- Operational Excellence
- New feature/product pilots
- Critical Thinker: Very strong ability to structure problems and drive towards solutions even in ambiguous situations
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Owning one’s tasks and being able to work independently and figure things out.
- Values-driven: Driven by the social mission to provide clean energy and employment to rural communities.
- Track record of success academically or professionally
- Up-to-date with latest market technologies e.g. for automations
- Ability to generate high quality insights from data using Excel/Google Sheets and/or BI software (Looker, Power BI, Tableau, SAP Analytics, OBIEE) and other analytical tools [this will be tested]
- Collecting data using structured data gathering techniques including Google Forms/Microsoft Forms, and presenting information in a clear, insightful manner using Google Slides or Powerpoint.
Opportunities & Perks
The Senior Associate, Process Excellence will be a part of a global Process Excellence team with strong technology, business process and consulting experience, and will benefit from world class professional development opportunities and get unparalleled exposure across a leading solar company that delivers life changing products to customers across Africa and Asia.
Greenlight Planet offers a fun, supportive work environment with free breakfast and lunch, competitive compensation, medical insurance, workplace accident scheme, annual performance reviews, weekly professional development chats, and opportunities for continued professional career growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Greenlight Planet believes in equal opportunity for all people: We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, or disability.