Job Ref No. HRD/CAL/DAL/12/2021
Royal Media Services is looking for a Data Analyst Lead to be based in one of our subsidiary Companies.
He/She will support our Product, Sales, Leadership and Marketing teams with insights gained from analyzing a wide variety of company data.
The ideal candidate will analyze, process, and model data then interpret the results to create actionable plans for the company. He or she is expected to utilize his/her skills in both technology and social science to find trends and manage data, then utilize industry knowledge, contextual understanding, skepticism of existing assumptions – to uncover solutions to our business challenges.
You shall be expected to formulate strategies to collect, interpret and make sense of messy, unstructured data, from sources such as smart devices, social media feeds, and emails that don’t neatly fit into a database.
Key roles responsibilities
- Working with stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging company data and improve business outcomes
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive innovation, optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies
- Employ sophisticated analytical methods, machine learning and statistical methods to prepare data forin predictive and prescriptive modeling
- Perform exploratory data analysis (EDA) to determine how to handle missing data and to look for trends and/or opportunities
- Discovering new algorithms to solve problems and build programs to automate repetitive work
- Communicate predictions and findings to management, marketing and other stakeholders through effective data visualizations and reports
- Research new ways for modelling and predictive behavior for large scale projects.
- Lead data mining and collection procedures.
Academic and professional/work Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Applied Math or any other quantitative field.
- 3+ years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models.
- Proven experience using statistical computer languages, preferably Python and R, to manipulate dataand draw insights from large data sets.
- Hands-on experience with big data processing engines like Apache Spark
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Power BI, Data Studio etc.
- Have great communication skills and are a strong advocate of using data science to drive decisions
- Commercial understanding, strategic and creative thinking.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects meeting tight deadlines.
- Strong drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Results-orientation and self-motivation, taking accountability for business performance issues.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- A business mindset
go to method of application »
Job Ref No. HRD/CAL/SQAE/12/2021
Royal Media Services is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to be based in one of our subsidiary Companies. He/She will develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company software products with adherence to both internal and external standards. He/She develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results.
Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
Key roles & responsibilities
- Meeting with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters
- Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Academic and professional/work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, product management or other related discipline
- Must have hands-on experience (minimum 3 years) in manual and/or automated testing of web/mobile apps and APIs
- Proven ability to write test plans and test cases based on product requirements and design specifications.
- Complete and thorough knowledge of the SDLC, STLC and testing methodologies
- Ability to work effectively with Developers, Product Managers, and System Administrators.
- Self-starter who learns quickly and takes immediate ownership of projects with little supervision.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with product owners / customers / developers
- Needs to have Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention-to-detail, analytical skills, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience as a QA engineer
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
If you are interested and qualified, please email your CV and a one-page statement explaining why you are the ideal candidate for the position to [email protected] by Friday 3rd December 2021
Clearly cite Job Ref No.as your email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.