We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include the development of compelling and intuitive user interfaces and user experiences across a variety of web and mobile applications.
As a UI developer, you will be working closely with UI/UX designers to turn design experience into reality. We provide efficient and scalable solutions to deliver a seamless experience across multiple teams and improve work efficiency internally and externally.
- Work closely with designers and developers to drive successful implementation of design specifications.
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5 CSS3, Bootstrap, Flex and responsive design.
- Basic understanding of pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS (CSS Server).
- Developing and testing UI for mobile and web applications.
- Technical Requirements
- Boot strap
- Java Script
go to method of application »
We are looking for a CMS Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include the development of compelling and intuitive user interfaces and user experiences across te different CMS i.e. Worpress, Magento, Shopify e.t.c
As a CMS developer, you will be working closely with UI/UX designers to turn design experience into reality. We provide efficient and scalable solutions to deliver a seamless experience across multiple teams and improve work efficiency internally and externally.
- A CMS developer will be responsible for building web pages for internal and external users using HTML and CSS.He/She will work with broader web developer and engineering teams to propose, ideate and test new capabilities for Finserve marketplace as well as create and maintain unit test for new code and defect fixes.As a CMS developer, you will be responsible for development and customization of different CMS projects. You will report to the technical lead or his/her designate.
- Meeting with the business team to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating CMS themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting CMS training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
CMS Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field in IT
- Proven work experience as a CMS Developer.
- Proven work experience building a multi-vendor market place in different CMS
- Ability to create custom plugins for different CMS i.e. CMS, Magento, Shopify e.t.c
- Proficiency working with PHP version 7 and above.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage a project.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience working with DevOps tools such as Microsoft Azure DevOps is an added advantage
- Experience working with multiple CMS is an added advantage
go to method of application »
Back end developer will be responsible for creating and maintaining Finserve technology at the back end of a website (the server, database and application). Will work closely with the designers and front end developers to ensure that all products are as per the business expectation and requirement.
- Relevant qualification
- Proven experience integrating with banks, payment platforms, telcos, and payment gateways.
- Excellent Java programming skills and a solid understanding of the underlying core concepts
- Proficiency in developing Java-based applications in Spring Boot.
- Proficiency in developing rest and Soap APIs and understanding of best development practices.
- Experience working with any DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI, Azure DevOps, or Amazon.
- Experience in working with cloud technologies such as Azure or Amazon is an added advantage
- Experience in working with Apigee API gateway or Azure API gateway is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in working with Git version control system
- At least 2+ years of work experience in a similar role
- Experience integrating with multiple systems across multiple countries is an added advantage
- Excellent team player, independent thinker, self-driven, and passionate.
- Ability to work well under pressure in an environment with strict timeliness for delivery of projects.
- Experience in working with SQL databases such as Microsoft SQL Server and No SQL server such as MongoDB is an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the backend lead on the daily task progress.
- Writing efficient code based on the set standards and expectations
- Collaborating with the other team members in development of various features and modules in the project.
- Attending daily stand up calls and other technical meetings and updating on the task progress.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing application systems.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing applications and subsequently developing these modifications.
go to method of application »
The Major Incident & Problem Manager will work across all IT Services/Suppliers and will be accountable for the end-to-end management of Major IT Incidents and Problems.
They will be the primary point of contact for timely communication to business & technical stakeholders in relation to Major Incidents and will co-ordinate all activity from internal and external service providers throughout investigation and resolution of the incident.
The Major Incident & Problem Manager will be responsible for the full lifecycle of the Major Incident including the post incident activity, ensuring that problem records are raised and that all learnings are identified, mitigating actions are agreed and tracked through to implementation.
Within Problem Management, the incumbent will be responsible for proactively identifying problems, performing root cause analysis and tracking of permanent fix implementations or continual service improvements across all services and suppliers to:
- Reduce or remove the business impacts from IT outages & incidents
- Reduce the of number incidents raised with the Service Desk
- Improve processes to resolve incidents more efficiently
- Improve customer experience and customer satisfaction when engaging IT
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Ensure that Major Incidents are managed in accordance with the Major Incident Management policy & procedures.
- Business Impact Assessment of the Incident, setting the priority and deciding how the incident will be managed.
- Assessment and decisions on supplier resolver groups to be engaged in the Major Incident
- Lead the investigation and resolution of the Major Incident including running War room, documenting, and tracking progress and the timeline through to resolution
- Accountable for timely communication of Major Incidents to Business & Technical stakeholders.
- Responsible for the Post Incident Review (PIR) meeting, collating, assigning actions & tracking to closure.
- Responsible for tracking the PIR actions and ensuring that they are completed within the agreed timescales
- Produce Daily, Weekly and Monthly reporting on Major Incidents, Escalations and PIR action progress for IT Leadership Team.
- Review all IT Change Requests and challenge plans where appropriate in order to ensure system stability and service availability is retained
- Provide timely and accurate communication/reports to management, colleagues, customers where required, including appropriate escalation of issues.
- Establish, maintain, and maximise working relationships with key external partners/suppliers that provide support services. Work collaboratively with these parties on incidents, optimising their activities and ensuring that they are focused on service restoration.
- Support the continuous improvement of the Major Incident Management team and the Incident & Problem Management Process to reduce the business impact of IT Service interruptions.
- Problem Investigation and diagnosis through Root Cause Analysis.
- Lead Weekly Problem Review meetings.
- Process champion for ITIL Problem Management Process within the Bank.
- Manage staff performance in the team.
- Excellent understanding of Major Incident Management & Problem Management procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficiency in computing principles.
- Prior experience working with Service Desk and Incident Management Tools.
Key Critical Competencies
- Demonstrable, strong working knowledge of ITIL Service Management framework and process areas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to act as a single point of contact for Business & Technical stakeholders in relation to Major Incidents and Escalations
- Good and clear oral & written communication skills with non-technical stakeholders to ensure that they understand the impact of Major Incidents and the actions taken to resolve
- Experience of management and maintenance of relationships with suppliers of planned and operational services.
- Putting customers/business first; must have a passion for serving others.
- Experience in managing and leading teams to successfully deliver outputs in defined time frames
- Problem solving capabilities.
- Strong analytical skills and able to collate and interpret data from various sources.
- Capable of multi-tasking, good time management and prioritization of workload.
- University degree or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years IT Service Management Experience.
- ITIL / ISO20000 Certification.
- ITIL Intermediate certification(s) is an added advantage
- Proficient in knowledge of the IT infrastructure (hardware, databases, operating systems, local area networks, transaction processing systems)
- Project Management skills / Certifications desirable