Medical Representative Job at Kepharma Health Care Ltd - 2 Positions
Posted on: 7 November, 2016
Deadline: 15 November, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Kepharma Health Care Ltd
We are one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in Kenya and are looking forward to fill in positions for Two (2) Medical Representatives to market our products in Mombasa and Nairobi regions.
Responsibilities for the Medical Representative Job
- Arranging for appointments, making presentations, organizing conferences with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling. Presentations may take place in medical institutions settings during the day, or may be conducted in the evenings at a local hotel or conference venue.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with clients, medical staff and supporting administrative staff;
- Managing budgets (for catering, outside speakers, conferences, hospitality, etc.);
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts and business records;
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets;
- Planning work schedules, weekly and monthly timetables in liaison with the area sales team or/and discussing future targets and strategy with the area Sales Manager.
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
- Keeping up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations, staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area;
- Monitoring competition
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in the National Health Service (NHS), anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and developing and appropriate strategy.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication skills;
- Outgoing and persuasive, able to interact with people who hold differing beliefs or values;
- Confident, persistent, patient and self-motivated;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes (of product and environment)
- Strong teamwork and networking skills;
- Commercial and business awareness.
Medical Representative Job Requirements
- One year’s experience in marketing products in especially in hospital settings.
- Must be ready to travel and possess capacity to engage with the High-end Medical Institutions and Hospitals in Nairobi and Mombasa regions.
- Any working experience with specialist doctors especially Surgeons, Physicians, Obstetrician/Gynecologist and ICU will an added advantage.
- At least Diploma in pharmacy, Science or any other medical related course.
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirement and ready to take up the challenge, please send your application and an updated detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title in the Subject Line. Applications MUST be received not later than 15th November 2016. Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kepharma Health Care LtdSimilar Jobs
- Medical Representative at Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- District Sales Manager at Sanofi
- Country Category Buyer at Sanofi
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative at Galaxy Pharmaceutical Limited