If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Sevenstar Group is a company with a unique investment style and a vision to establish a bank by the year 2020. Unveiled in November 2012, the company’s vision is motivated by a collective aspiration for financial freedom for the current and future generations.
Responsibilities for the Sales Manager Job
- Develop a sales strategy with the segment sales team, for the assigned market that ensures attainment of the company’s sales goals and revenue targets.
- Identify and maintain an updated, defined universe of key prospects within a given territory of property on sale.
- Coordinate internally to ensure appropriate knowledge networks are leveraged and relevant people are aligned with strategy. e.g. Business Head, Relationship Management, Strategic Client Group, Client Executives.
- Identify and coordinate additional resources required for achievement of revenue targets
- Networking within industry bodies to further promote the brand.
- Provide a competitive strategy and executive ownership of the deal
- Lead negotiator on property sale and management aspects of the deals.
Qualifications for the Sales Manager Job
- Degree in Sales/ Marketing or any Business Studies
- Any real estate related course will be an added advantage.
- Real estate related course.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in similar capacity.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Top-notch negotiating skills.
- Sound organizational skills
go to method of application »
Qualifications for the IT Job
- A bachelor’s degree in IT with knowledge on web and graphic designing.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
Method of Application
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . All CVs should be sent by Monday 21st November 2016.