If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are a dynamic, privately owned HR; Recruitment and Training firm that bring together a group of young and enthusiastic Human Resource professionals with hands-on experience. Our aim is to reach out to the Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) by dealing with the Management gaps, challenges and bridging the skills and knowledge gaps necessary for market expectations and contribution towards organizational competitiveness.
Duties for the Controls, Compliance & Excellence Controller Job
KPI and Reporting Management
- Meeting or exceeding the Key KPIs relating to this section which incl. but are not limited to Inventory Accuracy, daily stock reconciliation, stock-take management, breakages and loss management etc
- Developing and implementing daily, weekly and monthly reports which provide visibility on operational performance for support and key decision making.
- Assessing existing KPIs and Reports and enhancing them in order to increase Customer Satisfaction, Operational Performance, Service Excellence etc
Controls, Compliance & Ethics Management
- Driving the CCE agenda on site by ensuring strict adherence to SOPs, Code of Business Conduct, , Government & Tax Authority regulations.
- Working closely with Security Controller, Operations Manager & HR Controller to ensure closure on all investigation findings as well as provide recommendations to enhance controls.
- Developing, evaluating and implementing risk management processes and procedures to minimize company risk and reputation at all times.
Operational Excellence Management
- Reviewing operational performance and providing continuous improvement solutions and initiatives to drive efficiency, minimize cost/waste etc
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to resolve client complaints
- Control operational spend by increasing efficiency and minimizing costs.
- Liaising with HR to recruit, train, develop and retain employees within the section.
- Building good employee relationships and manage the team and their performance for success.
- Demonstrating leadership with team-oriented interpersonal skills and effectively interfacing with a broad range of people and roles.
Controls, Compliance & Excellence Controller Job Qualifications
- First degree in Finance/Accounting, Operations or Supply Chain Management
- Professional Certification in CPA/ACCA/APICS/CIPS.
- At least 5 years’ experience in any of the following fields :-
- External/Internal Audit
- Supply Chain/Operations/Inventory Management
- Risk/Governance/Compliance Management
- Understanding of generally accepted Supply Chain, Inventory Management and Auditing SOPs and KPIs.
- Working knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
- Experience with continuous improvement methodologies like Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen is an added advantage.
go to method of application »
Qualifications for the Cake Baker & Decorator Job
- Have relevant education background in cake making and decorative techniques
- Must have a creative flair and exceptional presentation skills
- Be flexible with time
- Be resourceful and avoid wastage
- 1 or 2 years experience in a bakery (fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Must have health certificate
- Experience with fondant and chocolate
- Fluency in Swahili & English
- Minimum 2 – 3 years experience as a baker in a busy commercial bakery.
- Certificate or Diploma in pastry arts
- Experience in a variety of cake and/or loaves production
- Must have health certificate
- High proficiency and dexterity in scratch baking of breads, rolls, muffins, Danish, pies, cakes, cookies, pastries, and other confectioneries.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Able to learn and follow instructions/new recipes,
- Ability to manage/control production costs issues and offer solutions
- Proficient in modern oven and other baking apparatus
Cake Baker & Decorator Job Responsibilities
- Perform/supervise measuring, mixing, forming, cutting, moulding, shaping, proofing, of the dough, and baking using a variety of devices
- Assist with inventory and ordering of ingredients
- Be vigilant about using exact measurements and paying strict attention to timing
- Maintain clean and sanitary conditions in the preparation and holding areas.
- Monitor cooking completion times and set heat and humidity temperatures for proof box.
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com before 5th December 2016, indicate your current /expected salary and notice period.