is a Human Capital, and Business Consulting Company, providing an array of top level consulting services. At Lafayette Resources, we are Bold and Tenacious, we love to take on big challenges and win, and we always partner closely with our clients in providing long lasting business solutions. We are Ambitious, Restless, highly Energized, and Passionate about what we do.
Surveillance Manager Job Responsibilities
- Ensure that all surveillance equipment at all times is properly maintained in good working order and otherwise in compliance with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Recommend the purchase of additional or replacement surveillance equipment considered necessary to fulfill the functions assigned to the Surveillance Department.
- Ensure that all required logs and other records are timely made and maintained by the Surveillance Department.
- Maintain confidentiality of Surveillance Department business and avoid exposure to defamation or similar claims.
- Ensure that Surveillance Department operations are not used for any improper purpose or in a manner that would reflect negatively on the company.
- Assist other personnel in technical areas such as audiovisual, music and related equipment including specification, programming of equipment and recommendation for equipment purchases.
- Notification of and coordination with appropriate management personnel upon the video graphic detection of alleged or suspected cheating, theft, embezzlement, fraud or other illegal activities or alleged or suspected failures by personnel to comply with applicable gaming laws and regulations or internal control standards or departmental policies and procedures, including the provision of videotape of suspect activities.
- Train, develop, schedule, supervise and evaluate Surveillance personnel to ensure the highest standard of compliance in all casino gaming operations/related support services, the protection of company assets and the safety/security of patrons and employees.
- Ensure that each casino in the group remains in full compliance with all legalities as well as external and internal controls.
- Work as a liaison for casino management when Surveillance assistance is required.
- Work closely with senior management team as required.
- Submits bi-weekly, quarterly and annual reports to the Managing Director.
- Conduct security and procedural audits on a regular basis to include in the latter reporting.
- Develop department budget and annual goals and objectives.
- Develop Surveillance system repair/maintenance and upgrade plans.
- Meet with the Managing Director formally on a bi-weekly basis and as needed.
- Monitor workload results and reviews work product for quality and consistency.
- Through continuing education, reading trade publications, attending trade shows and other means, keep informed of equipment advances, industry standards and operating trends.
Qualifications for the Surveillance Manager Job
- 5+ years gaming Surveillance experience.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and record keeping skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret various business communications (letters, memoranda, etc.) and take appropriate action or route appropriate individual.
- Must have professional demeanor and appearance.
- Work experience in a Casino is preferred
go to method of application »
Purpose of the Role
Oversee all operations and smooth running of all the outlets, food and beverage preparation and presentation and management of revenues and costs while ensuring top level customer service and staff motivation.
General Manager Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for facilitating the collaborative team effort between operations, sales, and also revenue management for the restaurants
- Responsible to develop, implement, monitor plus achieve the objectives of the Business Plan, including Sales Strategies, Pricing, Yield Management the Operations
- Maximize the return on investment by achieving the objectives of the business plan & strategic initiatives in guest service, work climate profitability
- Provide the highest quality guest service product, a positive work environment for employees; maintaining programs vital to the company culture
- Ensure brand standards are met spearhead strategic partnerships to keep things fresh
- Create an employment experience by recruiting as well as training team members providing an opportunity for professional development
- Responsible to direct as well as develop the performance of all department managers plus their respective departments, including Front Office, Housekeeping, Maintenance, Accounting, People Services, Restaurants and Revenue & Sales to make sure the highest level of guest employee satisfaction
- Responsible to develop as well as implement an appropriate sales, marketing revenue strategy to support the growth of this brand
- Maximize the financial performance of the restaurants by creating a great work environment that allows team to deliver exceptional guest service
- Manage business relationships, maintenance of the physical asset, and also overseeing the financial operational performance of the chains to make sure that they prospers
Qualifications and Competences for the General Manager Job
- Degree in hospitality/ Hotel Management or Food service Management
- 7-10 years extensive experience in management
- 5 years Chef experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; both verbal and written are mandatory.
- Excellent managerial and leadership skills.
- Ability to handle the teams and work under pressure.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to Develop Financial and Strategic Plans
go to method of application »
Purpose of the Role
The Finance Manager is responsible for the overall financial management, business analysis and reporting ensuring ongoing viability and a secure financial future in line with the organization strategy.
The job holder is expected to ensure organizational efficiency and effectiveness through participation in decision making, advising on the financial status of the organization, communication and implementation of agreed upon decisions.
Finance Manager Job Responsibilities
Financial Management and Reporting
- Formulation and implementation of finance and accounting policies and procedures in compliance with
- International Accounting Standards (IAS/IFRS).
- Formulating and implementing of an effective system of internal control that safeguards and ensures optimal utilization organization’s assets and resources and prevents fraud and irregularities.
- Ensuring the organization’s assets and liabilities are safeguarded and recorded correctly;
- Ensuring prudent financial management in the Organization.
- Giving guidance in all financial and accounting matters.
- Overseeing custody and control of accountable documents.
- Ensuring timely reconciliation of accounts, expenditure control and payment of suppliers.
- Overseeing timely preparation and payment of employees’ salaries, tax and other statutory deductions.
- Ensuring production of accurate and timely financial and management reports to the board and Management, in compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), local accounting regulatory body requirements.
- Solving any queries with TRA Income Tax, and Gaming Board of Tanzania.
- Production of timely and accurate reports as specified.
- Production of statutory financial statements and reports in accordance
Cash and Treasury Management
- Ensure the company has sufficient cash within the head office and field offices to enable effective implementation of programme work and meet immediate obligations.
- Manage exchange to ensure losses are minimized when making foreign currency sales.
- Manage any purchases with suppliers abroad and related importation requirements.
- Advise management of any adverse economic status especially where major currency losses may be realized; and ensure the company has sufficient reserves in compliance with company reserve requirements and to ensure financial stability.
- Coordination of annual budgeting and forecasting in accordance with the guidelines and procedures in furtherance of the CSP implementation.
- Preparation of consolidated detailed and summary annual expenditure budgets that aid management and board in making necessary decisions and in compliance with the company requirements.
- Lead the organization in allocation of financial resources including both sponsorship income and partnership incomes to ensure financial stability and good liquidity of the organization; and production of three-year financial plans within the prescribed timetable.
- Ensuring that financial statements and schedules are prepared for internal or external auditors as required.
- Ensuring sufficient audit trails are maintained for all transactions of the company.
- Provision of support to internal and external auditors; and follow up and implementation of agreed recommendations by both internal and external auditors.
Staff Management, Development and Performance Measurement
- Ensuring efficient and effective management of staff within the department taking into account staff skills and leave allowance.
- Provides resources and removes obstacles to performance
- Lead the development of financial management skills for the finance and non-finance staff of the company.
- Undertake performance appraisal for staff in the department and initiation of correction actions for identified gaps.
- Facilitate training & development and undertake coaching and mentoring of staff within the department.
- Development of organizational wide performance measurement system and impact assessment indicators; and participate in Board and Senior Management meetings and give necessary support and information.
- Manage the conditions of all employees under his/her span of control examples attendance, leave and adherence to the highest standard of compliance to all codes of conduct, relevant procedures and policies as
- well as the protection of company assets.
- Maintains adequate staffing levels within the Finance Department, by interviewing, selecting, training, scheduling, evaluating, assisting with career development, promoting, disciplining and terminating Employees, as needed.
- Facilitates the flow of information, by organizing and presiding over regularly scheduled meetings with all
- Employees under his/her span of control.
- Product Awareness/ knowledge – Ensure that all employees under his/her span of control are aware and kept up to date with all information related to, but not limited to, promotions, functions, facilities, tournaments etc.
- Ensure that all employees under his/her span of control at all times uphold the highest standard of dress code, hygiene and appearances.
Qualifications for the Finance Manager Job
- A bachelor’s Degree in a business related field
- Qualified Professional Accountant – Certified Public Accountant of Kenya CPA(K)
- Minimum 8-10 years working experience in financial management and accounting work in a large organization of which at least five (5) years must have been at senior management position.
- Work experience in a Casino is preferred
- Is a member with good standing of relevant professional body
- Experience in Audit, tax laws, and financial analysis.
- Well-developed conceptual, strategic and analytical abilities
- Experienced analytical skills with attention to detail
- Basic people management skills
Method of Application
If you believe you are qualified and ready to take on new challenges, then we want to talk to you urgently.
Please send your application to us right away at email@example.com and include your current remuneration. Kindly note only qualified candidates will be contacted.