Armada Human Capital
offers dynamic human capital management solutions engineered to ensure success through understanding unique needs, harnessing fresh talent and enhancing performance.
Lead the Demand & Supply Planning function to ensure execution of related operational processes to deliver the relevant KPIs of the MU, lead the corresponding team, continuously improve the underlying processes and build and establish collaboration and exchange with all related functions within the organization.
- Ensure execution of operational demand planning, supply planning and master data related processes for the MU.
- Deliver the targets of the MU for the KPIs Service Level, Days Inventory Held and Forecast Accuracy.
- Improve related PIs such as e.g. Forecast Bias, Share of good stock and master data accuracy.
- Support delivering all other KPIs of Supply Chain as well as the overall MU.
- Lead a team of five employees. Continuously improve the team’s employee engagement measured by Team voice.
- Continuously improve all demand planning, supply planning and master data related processes of the MU.
- Support collaboration with other MU functions inside and outside the Supply Chain.
- Establish and maintain exchange with Planning, Customer Service and Logistic Managers of other MUs as well as the regional and corporate respective functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- University or similar degree – ideally in business administration or industrial engineering or related
- 5 years of work experience in a corporate environment – ideally in FMCG and ideally in Supply Chain or S&OP related functions
- Experienced in leading others
- High degree of motivation, initiative, thinking ahead and driving results
- Good ability to communicate with a wide range of personalities
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy and ability to prioritize
- Good knowledge of SAP – ideally in APO, BI, ERP-MM, ERP-CO and TM1 – as well as MS Office
- Ideally: experience in Customer Service or logistics
As a member of the Quality team, the Quality Officer is Responsible for monitoring, controlling and maintaining the Quality activities at the site as per the set standards to ensure conformity to defined corporate Quality, local standards as well as statutory requirements. The Quality Officer ensures the delivered quality with respect to consumer and customer feedback and is actively involved in continual Quality improvements.
- Ensure that incoming raw materials, semi-finished and finished goods are timely analyzed as per specification designed by corporate Quality or as per local standards.
- Perform microbiology tests on all finished products, line samples and raw materials as per established sampling plan.
- Weekly physical, chemical and microbial analysis of processing water to ensure quality is maintained.
- Carry out environmental microbial analysis of the processing zones, the warehouse and validate cleaning and disinfection of equipment
- Preparation and maintenance of the monthly, quarterly and annual test reports (microbiology & chemical) to identify potential or current problematic areas.
- SAP transactions i.e. release goods under quality inspection, creation of Bill of materials, maintaining of production version, creation of local purchase orders.
- Performs QC procedures according to laboratory SOPs to ensure accuracy of test results.
- Ensures that laboratory productivity and turnaround goals are met through timely completion and review of laboratory testing.
- Continual improvement process ensuring routine process zone and inventory audit comply with good manufacturing practices.
- Initiating inventory and analysis of consumer complaints and giving recommendations.
- Monitor plant hygiene in terms of stock level.
- Stock control and purchase requisition for consumables in the lab
- Right first time monitoring of processes as well as addressing process failures.
- Coach / train staff on Good Manufacturing practices (GMP)
- To receive and inspect the market returns including customer complaints as well as consumer complaints.
- Liaise with external laboratories for sampling and analysis of specified samples.
- Implementation of quality assurance laboratory programs includes calibration, verification and validation of equipment as well as enhance the GLP in the laboratory
- Participate in new product development process including production launches in line with company strategy, for timely placement of products in the market and monitoring their performance with respect to quality.
- Reviewing, implementation and maintaining of Quality policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Perform the QMS audits on shop floor, warehousing as well as utilities to ensure the implementation of SOP, work instructions are well in place.
- Participate in the trouble shooting to resolve Quality problems in the plant.
- Drive the GMP and hygiene practices on shop floor & Ware House.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Microbiology or Biochemistry, Environmental Health
- Three years’ experience in Quality Control / Quality assurance with a hands-on approach to quality issues
- Experience in use of analytical equipment HPLC, GC, FTIR etc and microbiological testing
- Strong analytical skills.
- Task oriented and a team player
- Excellent knowledge of GLP, GMP
- Good computer skills; SAP and MS Excel experience preferred.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with colleagues from other functions and external bodies as well as suppliers
- Maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Have good experience in Quality tools to resolve the issues.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.