If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Safaricom is a leading communications company in Kenya with the widest and strongest coverage. The home of the famous Mobile Money service- M-PESA
Responsibilities for the Manager – Regional Account Job
- Responsible for regional account management of nominated Vodafone Global Enterprise accounts and delivery of profitable, long term business of those accounts
- To support the respective Global Account Managers in the delivery of all financial targets including gross margin, cost to manage, cost to connect, net assets, turnover, ARPU and ARPA
- Establish appropriate relationships with customers and within Vodafone and leverages those relationships to ensure financial return
- Work collaboratively to provide direction on the service relationship for nominated accounts
- Provide Input to decisions on new propositions, product mix and services for customers
- To prepare reports e.g. Progress and Visibility reports
- To develop and implement the VGE sales plan in line with the overall business objectives
Manager – Regional Account Job Requirements
- Degree in Commerce/ ICT or a business related
- Work experience of 5-10 years within a multi-national company
- Proven track record in global accounts management and enterprise solution selling
- Must have P&L experience
- Experience in identifying customer requirements and developing creative and innovative customer-centric solutions within an international context
- Demonstrated success in working in multi-cultural environment and have the ability to act upon cultural differences
- Strong relationship building skills
- New business development skills
go to method of application »
Responsibilities for the Analyst Business Intelligence & Analytics Job
- Provide expert support (and system management where applicable) for assigned systems and applications.
- Maintain Data and Application availability for all assigned systems and applications.
- Provide 1st Level and 2nd Level applications support (and system management where applicable) for all other internal applications within the Business Support Systems team’s jurisdiction.
- Escalate and source expertise where necessary.
- Full involvement in testing new products, services and technologies.
- Testing new and upgraded applications before implementation and rollout.
- Provision of User Acceptance Test (UAT) environment in conjunction with Business Analyst.
- Ensure Systems, Applications and Availability Monitoring.
- Documentation and policy implementation and ensure ease of accessibility of documentation.
- Document updates every 4 months and version control documents.
- Provide RCA and fix issues to avoid recurrence.
- Provide workaround solutions to long term solutions.
Analyst Business Intelligence & Analytics Job Requirements
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Microsoft certification: MCSE, MCDBA added advantage
- UNIX certification is an added advantage
- Oracle DBA training is an added advantage
- 2-3 years’ experience in a client server environment
- Informatica knowledge is an added advantage
- BI, Tableau knowledge is an added advantage
- 2 years DBA and/or Application Support experience
- Programming skills in any 4GL or a functional programming language e.g. SQL
- Highly developed analytical thinking skills
- Ability to role-model and manage customers and fellow team members
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal(link below) and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.