Job Opportunities at Cytonn Investments
Posted on: 7 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Cytonn Investments
is an investments and real estate company, with offices in Nairobi - Kenya and DC Metro area - U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. Our alternative investments solutions are based on four main products: real estate, structured solutions, private equity and advisory. Most of the investment opportunities in Sub Saharan Africa are not in the listed markets, hence our focus on alternative investments to find uncommon value and returns for our clients.
Qualifications for the Accounts Receivable Assistant Job
- Bachelor’s Degree, First Class or Upper Second (achieved or expected)
- Minimum of a B+ in KCSE
- At least one-year experience in Credit Control or Account receivable,
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, with great accuracy, organization, attention to detail and follow-through,
- Excellent telephone based customer service skills,
- Ability to maintain solid relationships with staff members, clients and consultants
- Professional qualifications in finance/investments e.g. CFA or be a registered student and actively pursuing the CFA, CPA or CAIA qualifications
- Professional attitude
- Ability to work in a team
- Ready to take on challenges
- Demonstrated leadership capability
- Innovative and solution oriented individuals
Accounts Receivable Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Assist in processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Follow up on clients’ overdue payments by sending payment reminders
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Generate reports detailing accounts receivable status.
Qualifications for the Business Systems Analysis Intern
- A grade of B+ and above in KCSE (or equivalent) with good grades in math and languages.
- An undergraduate degree with at least Second Class Upper Division in Business Information Technology, Computer Science or any other related discipline from a recognized Institution.
- Excellent documentation skills and ability to document requirements and specifications
- Excellent knowledge of the software development process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills and quantitative reasoning
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, with great accuracy, organization, attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Business Systems Analysis Interns Responsibilities
- Analysis of system requirements and preparation of software requirements documentation after careful elicitation and analysis of clients’ needs and business processes.
- Continuously evaluating procedures and processes and Identifying opportunities for improving business processes through information systems or process improvement
- Mapping out all business and system processes, to achieve operational efficiency and smooth process flow.
- Working closely with management to prioritize business goals and information needs, and work with key holders of business dockets to move their processes online
- Prepare and supervise system tests to ensure they meet the clients’ needs.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes
- Communicate with heads of all departments about common frustrations, hindrances and other issues that interrupt their workflow
Responsibilities for the Director of Design & Development Job
- Working with the Chief Executive Officer and Board of Directors to establish the operational structures for the company;
- Oversee feasibility studies, including market research and surveys to ensure that contemplated developments are responsive to the prevailing economic, social and demographic trends; and to identify non obvious development opportunities;
- Coordinate site identification and acquisitions that are suitable for investment grade real estate targeted at Diaspora, High Net-worth and Global Markets investors;
- Coordinate the creation of compelling development concepts;
- Development of strong business cases for projects to ensure that developments are financially viable and can attract requisite funding;
- Develop permitting strategy and secure permits and requisite statutory approvals in coordination with municipal officials, legal counsel and architects;
- Manage the tendering process and assembling of development team, including architects, contractors, engineers, and development consultants; negotiate contracts and coordinate development team throughout the development process. The Senior Development Manager shall therefore be responsible to manage the development team for efficiency and maximum results;
- Guide teams through the design implementation process including conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documentation and signoff;
- Select and implement appropriate construction management approach on project-specific basis; therefore, manage and oversee the approach selected;
- Develop and maintain Master Project Schedules;
- Monitor project progress including schedule and budget variance; manage team to deliver project on budget and schedule;
- Oversee vendor and project team members work to ensure compliance with contract and client expectations;
- Coordinating every phase of development and any additional project management activities as required.
Director of Design & Development Job Qualifications
- 10 years’ experience in real estate development including several years of experience in large developments / projects;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required, a post graduate degree will be an added advantage;
- Experience in managing real estate development projects, preferably with global markets experience;
- Experience must include demonstrable knowledge of real estate valuation techniques, project finance, development project cash flow modeling, public approvals and permitting/entitlement process;
- Experience managing contractors and architects through design and construction;
- Track record of managing projects to budget and schedule;
- Strong working knowledge of architectural drawings and furniture and space planning concepts;
- Strong analytic skills, including ability to independently conduct real estate financial analysis;
- Demonstrated ability to express ideas clearly, verbally and in writing.
- Strong computer skills, including high level of proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point, and Word
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate and manage productive relationships with development team members, public officials, funders and lenders, other staff, and the community;
- Ability to organize work, work independently, problem solve, and be persistent;
- Creativity, entrepreneurial, and a self-driven attitude towards work, with a sense of humor is desired;
- Strong problem solving skills, with a bias to a sense of urgency;
- Ability to lead a team and work within a team in a fast paced environment.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cytonn InvestmentsSimilar Jobs
- Business Development & Admin Intern at Cytonn Investments
- Marketing & PR Manager Job at ENKAVILLA
- Career Opportunities at Janni Schools - Cytonn Investments
- Communication Manager Job at Rama Homes Limited